Home › Forums › Explore Media › Watercolor › Palette Talk › Daily Wash Sunday 11th October 2026

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1602629

    Good morning friends, had a good night’s sleep

    On an antibiotic drip and blood test and pressure taken.

    Now ready for breakfast

    Doug


    Some of my paintings over the years
    We must leave our mark on this World

    #1602630
    doppler
    Default

        Good evening Doug.

        You must still have residual infection. Glad, very glad, that you are getting better.

        Kay, thanks for word of Doris. I’m happy she is doing well.

        :wave: to all following

        Annie
        "On the other hand, you have different fingers".
        Steven Wright
        My Flickr Site

        #1602631

        Good evening all.

        You will soon be home Doug.

        Hi Annie.

        JJ
        Let go of past mistakes and hurts. Forgive and empower yourself. Live the life you were meant to live. And, be at peace with yourself.
        MY BLOG
        My Youtube videos

        #1602632
        Bill
        Default

            Good day all,

            Hi Doug, things seem to be looking up for you.

            Hi Annie

            JJ, Nice to see the Galahs.

            Wordle 1,940 4/6

            🟨⬜🟨⬜⬜
            ⬜🟨🟩⬜⬜
            ⬜🟩🟩🟩⬜
            🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

            Bill

            “Enough of the idolatry of self and money!” Pope Leo
            "We will not go gentle into that good night, but rage, rage against the dying of the light.” Dylan Thomas

            #1602639

            Hi folks, yes things are looking up, Bill. The doctor has just been and thinks I may be able to go home tomorrow

            How is Janet? Improving I hope.

            Doug


            Some of my paintings over the years
            We must leave our mark on this World

            #1602643
            kaypainter
            Default

                Doug that is good news.

                Bill I hope your shoulder feels a bit better today.

                Annie hope you are doing well.  Yes Doris is doing much better.

                JJ I love those birds.  That rosy pink and gray is so beautiful.

                Bread came out beautifully yesterday.  I’m getting better at this.

                Pouring rain here.

                Wordle 1,940 4/6

                🟨⬜⬜⬜🟨
                ⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜
                ⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜
                🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

                Kay

                "Don't look back, we're not going that way." (Marcia Wallace)

              Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.