Home Forums Explore Subjects Illustration Where Do I Go From Here

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    antikiantiki

Hello all!

I have successfully self-published a children’s book series based on my character I created, “Dimples the Snowman”.  I am currently working

on my 6th book.  Of course it is popular locally, and I’ve done a few Author visits locally, buy unless I can get it out further, I’m not sure where to

go from here.  Working a 12hr. shift job and having only minimum computer experience, I haven’t been able to even get all my books on Kindle.

Other than submissions to Agents or Publishers, what else can I do?  My free web sites are a mess due to time constrictions and little experience to

make them work for me.  The only way I’ve managed to get my books uploaded is through my brother who is PC savvy, but is not very dependable.

Any advice would be much appreciated.  Have a great week!

Profile PhotoJoeZero

There are a few video tutorials on YouTube on how to get your work published on KDP, including how to create and format your book digitally. Unfortunately, there is no easy solution. I work a similar schedule in the military and it can be a struggle, but I have to find a way to make time to get my work seen. You already have the products, if you’re not already, get cracking on Instagram and build a Facebook page to build a following. Publishers will look favorably on your work if they see you have put in the leg work already. Hope this helps, best of luck!

antikiantiki

Thank you Joe!

Leona

antikiantiki

Thank you!

:bye:

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.