Home Forums Explore Media Photography The Shutterbug Pub Welcome to the Updated Forum, “Practice Here”

Viewing 13 posts - 91 through 103 (of 103 total)
  • Author

removing a dulicate ATTACHED image

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Photography is the art of observation. It has little to to with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them. Elliott Erwitt
    Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II, Zuiko 14-150 mm zoom, Zuiko 2.8 60mm macro, Sigma 2.8 Fish Eye. Nikon D5100

damar

Posting photo from iPad?

Attachments:
        Fujifilm X100F, XT20 + Nikon Camera Bodies & Lenses
        Photos are ©2021

side by side photos

Photography is the art of observation. It has little to to with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them. Elliott Erwitt
        Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II, Zuiko 14-150 mm zoom, Zuiko 2.8 60mm macro, Sigma 2.8 Fish Eye. Nikon D5100

Practicing “deleting a photo.

I will put two photos here in this post and then delete the second one.

Attachments:

damar

Linking from FlickR without embedding image file?

Or Like This

Photos are ©2021
            Kraffty

insert size limit

Kraffty

14″ wide 72dpi attachment

Attachments:
                    Anonymous

Delete image

peterfg

Test

Looking to see if WC is scrunching or munching on my photos (reducing the size of my picture file.)

The first photo was posted using the photo icon, it is 568 kb.

the second photo is posted using the ATTACHMENT option, it is 708 kb

Attachments:

Okay, photos were posted successfully.

Once again, I posted two photos. The first using the insert picture icon which was 568kb and the second using the attachment option 708kb. I uploaded both photos in ONE post. AND THEN AFTER POSTING THEM, I UPLOADED THEM FROM THE FORUM PAGE AND THEY WERE REDUCED TO 85.1KB AND 116KB RESPECTIVELY.

So, what is with that.

Thanks, Patty, for bringing this to my attention.

damar

For Lorell,

The following video is stored at FlickR
                                I’ll post the link so you can see it
                                Here

If I’m going to post video on the forum, I try to keep it very short.
                                20 seconds or under.

You can use the feature on FlickR so that the clip will be embedded into your WC post here, but I prefer to just provide a link and leave that choice up to the viewer.

Photos are ©2021
                                Anonymous

My last attempted post never appeared, so I’m trying to post here as a test.

Viewing 13 posts - 91 through 103 (of 103 total)
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.