Home Forums Explore Media Photography The Shutterbug Pub Welcome to the Updated Forum, “Practice Here”

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 95 total)
  • Author

I need to practice or try out some things and maybe you would like to do the same.

So here’s a thread where we can practice doing “stuff” .

Photography is the art of observation. It has little to to with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them. Elliott Erwitt
    Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II, Zuiko 14-150 mm zoom, Zuiko 2.8 60mm macro, Sigma 2.8 Fish Eye. Nikon D5100

damardamar

I am going to try and fix the double spacing on text lines.
      Testing
      Lets see if that works

Fujifilm X100F, XT20 + Nikon Camera Bodies & Lenses
      Photos are ©2021
      damardamar

:good:

Fujifilm X100F, XT20 + Nikon Camera Bodies & Lenses
        Photos are ©2021

Patty,

So, I take it that it is a option that we set for ourselves.

Will you share because you see that I have double spacing in this message?

Also, I see that DON has the bottom of his posts all cleaned up.  What do you have to do to get that fixed, DON?

Photography is the art of observation. It has little to to with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them. Elliott Erwitt
        Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II, Zuiko 14-150 mm zoom, Zuiko 2.8 60mm macro, Sigma 2.8 Fish Eye. Nikon D5100

I figured out how to “pretty up” the information that appears in your signature.  It was purely an accident, but it worked. Look below and see for yourself!

Here is all you have to do to CLEAN UP THE SALUTATION at the bottom of posts.

Look at the top right hand corner of your screen.

I have a black bar across the top and at the end it says, Howdy, Luv2shoot”. Just hover over that and you will see a drop down box

The second option is Edit My Profile.  Here is where you can change the information that appears at the bottom of your posts. I hope that works for you.

Testing this text window

Mark

Site apparently does not accept Flickr links as my attempt to do so failed.

Mark

I have been unable to find where to create my avatar.

Mark

Does this site have a online indicator?

How do you get single spacing?

Sorry for so many posts, one for each comment.

Mark

I tried uploading a tiny picture (33k KB) picture using the “Choose File” button but it failed. :negative:

How do you upload images to this site?

Mark

I simply copy pasted the link. The forum loaded the image without me having to add BBcodes

Attachments:
        You must be logged in to view attached files.

I shot a photo of the old profile/change profile photo from my account and uploaded it here. I also changed my photo, noticed that for best results it should be larger than 150 x 150, so took a larger shot and cropped it according to instructions.

Attachments:
        You must be logged in to view attached files.

Profile page said the update was successful.

hmm.

Says it was updated. Updated it was not.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 95 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.