Home Forums The Town Center All Media Art Events WEEDER’S CHAT ROOM : 2020 -POP IN AND SHARE YOUR NEWS HERE

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author

Oh my goodness Barbara – so glad you are still with us :eek: …. we’ve been cyber friends for a looooooong time now …….. please mend well and quickly ……… lots of :grouphug: :grouphug:   and good thoughts across the Pond! Are you at home?

Cheers, Maureen

Forum projects: Plant Parade projects in the Florals/Botanicals forum , WDE in the All Media Art Events , Different Strokes in Acrylics forum .

eyepainteyepaint

Barbara – sending you good wishes :)

-- EP Moderator for:
      All Media Art Events, Artwork From Life, Art Journals

bjcpaintsbjcpaints

Thank you Maureen and EP.  Very scary and I did not go to the hospital for fear of the virus, so they monitored me in the ambulance for 30-40 minutes until my husband got there.  Heart rate and BP were doing somewhat better by then, so they let me sign the release with the promise that I would go for followup.

The swelling and bruising from the air bags and seatbelt were unbelievable, but they did save my life!

Barbara
        "Painting is an attempt to come to terms with life. There are as many solutions as there are human beings."
        George Tooker 1920 - 2011

amsams

Barbara, I just read about your accident. I’m so glad you will be ok. I agree, an experience like that makes you reevaluate everything.

Anne

C & C always welcome.
          Digital Painting Demo: https://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/topic/wde-1-15-21-papillion/
          My art site: https://sites.google.com/site/annesainzart/
          My recipe site: https://sites.google.com/site/annesainzrecipebox/

Profile Photoartastic

oh my Barbara, just read about your accident, hope you are on the mend.

I haven’t been around much this summer, with no art shows scheduled for fall because of covid, I have taken to my studio and have been making journals instead, so not much painting any more than cards or journal entrys.

it is going to be a cold winter they say, so more reason to hunker down inside. just finished cleaning up the yard, leaves all bagged and pots put away, the garden has been off for some time now. it was such a dry year here, that things finished up earlier than normal. I guess basically I am ready for winter except for my mind, still want another month of fall.

C&C always welcome -Bonnie-

[FONT=Arial]“It’s possible to have an awesome life, but it’s up to ourselves to do it.” RIL, Weekly Drawing Event, Want to host a WDE? Hosts needed starting in Feb 2017. Sign up in the Schedule thread here .

Hi evereybody.

Barbara..That must have been a terrible scare! Glad you’re okay.
            My DH and I are still renovating our house (over 2 years now) but there is light at the end of the tunnel.

My livingroom, kitchen, toilet and the gallery are done (the ground floor) and half of the second floor is on the way. Hope to have that floor finished coming spring. And then there is the garden and shed. The garden is 12x45meter. Hopefully end of summer.  Here are some photos of my gallery  and livingroom.

eyepainteyepaint

Connie – thanks for sharing those photos. Your new place looks marvelous!

-- EP Moderator for:
              All Media Art Events, Artwork From Life, Art Journals

Wow Connie, such a lovely gallery space …. the house looks good too! All your hard work seems to be worth it … I hope you keep selling lots!

Cheers, Maureen

Forum projects: Plant Parade projects in the Florals/Botanicals forum , WDE in the All Media Art Events , Different Strokes in Acrylics forum .

Profile Photoartastic

wow Connie that is a beautiful space….

hello everyone, cant believe the time has gone by, and I have not been back for ages.

hope everyone is still safe and well,

the covid numbers started rising in the province I live, in the past 3 months so we are staying real close to home, my nephew  is in hospital with covid, he is a caregiver at the care home most hard hit, with several dead, and 112 residents positive and 75 caregivers positive, quite a worry.

I am still making journals, but decided I should start painting a bit again, just not enough time to do everything.

we are well and safe so far, and keeping busy

take care everyone

[FONT=Arial]“It’s possible to have an awesome life, but it’s up to ourselves to do it.” RIL, Weekly Drawing Event, Want to host a WDE? Hosts needed starting in Feb 2017. Sign up in the Schedule thread here .

amsams

Connie, just saw the pictures of your new space. It is all beautiful. What a wonderful gallery and home you have created.

Anne

C & C always welcome.
                  Digital Painting Demo: https://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/topic/wde-1-15-21-papillion/
                  My art site: https://sites.google.com/site/annesainzart/
                  My recipe site: https://sites.google.com/site/annesainzrecipebox/

Profile PhotoAnne Y. H.

Your gallery looks great Connie. And now I even know where Scherpenzeel is located.

Thanks again Susan …… best wishes for a much better 2021!

Cheers, Maureen

Profile Photoartastic

just an FYI, our Nanny Kudelka, has tested pos. with covid, she has been living in a seniors place for a couple years, I think she is doing better, have not talked to her since a week before she was diagnosed.

she is on FB still, but haven’t had a msg back from her.

hope everyone else id doing ok

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.