Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Snow Angel A looser technique for me, I am not a portrait artist and pretty bad at faces but wanted to capture the spirit and atmosphere of this moment rather than a realistic piece.

Your work is not showing.

When you upload, give it time to show the file in the link box, then click the tick mark and the image appears. Then click outside the box otherwise it will disappear!😃

Cheers, Maureen

Forum projects: Plant Parade projects in the Florals/Botanicals forum , WDE in the All Media Art Events , Different Strokes in Acrylics forum .

Thank you Maureen wasn’t a good start was it! Lol

Hmmm …. looks like a sizing problem too!

With the uploader on this site, you do not need to resize your image files but, you can limit the resulting size if you want to.

When the file is being uploaded, you’ll see a ‘constrain size’ where you can include a pixel measurement … for a portrait format a width of 500 or 600 is probably good … makes a good viewing size on the screen. Landscape, I usually make 700 ….. one measurement is enough, the rest is automatic.😃

Cheers, Maureen

Forum projects: Plant Parade projects in the Florals/Botanicals forum , WDE in the All Media Art Events , Different Strokes in Acrylics forum .

sevan

When I zoom in i can almost see it, looks like a really good painting.  Please try uploading it again so I can see it better!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.