Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    JayJay365UK

Here’s the last ‘proper’ painting I did, which sold before lockdown.

It’s a collage/painting of Portnahaven Harbour, on the island of Islay, in the Inner Hebrides of Scotland, UK.

Aplogies if I’ve posted this before! Boxed canvas 24×18″ mixed media/collage.

Iconic view, congratulations on the sale.

Doug

We must leave our mark on this world

JayJay365UK

Thank you, Doug!

Its an amazing place, Islay. So unspoilt. I usually go across for a day trip on the ferry from the Kintyre mainland, but I haven’t been on a holiday that far north for years now. Hopefully, if things improve, I will go there again later this year. :good:

Wow! Your mixed media collages always have me going back for a second and third look-see. This one is amazing. Reflections in the water, too, are really impressive.

Kay

Moderator: Watermedia, Mixed Media, Abstract/Contemporary

lisilk

Beautifully done. You caught the feel of a place I have never been but now feel I know.

Li

C & C Always Welcome My RIL Images My Art and Photos[/URL]

She never seemed shattered; to me, she was a breathtaking mosaic of the battles she had won. - Matt Baker
                JayJay365UK

Thank you to all who have commented!

It made me happy to do this one, from one of my own photos. I liked it so much I had it professionally framed for my bedroom. Then someone offered to buy it. So I sold it! :)

The only thing I wish I had put in, which I didn’t, was a few people.

I never paint the same scene twice, so I will find another photo and start another painting soon.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.