Home Forums The Town Center WC Site Technical Discussions NEW SITE – CURRENT ISSUES

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 605 total)
  • Author

Where are the pictures?

ronsu18

no edit – yet? i’ll be illegible.. testing “reply” to my own post.

C&C welcome

Testing on my android tablet.

Garden

Garden

We must leave our mark on this world

The pictures are coming.

Doug

ronsu18

“liking” and “unliking” are the same.

one click might yield either. next click might undo the previous “unlike” or add a new “like”.

C&C welcome

ronsu18

no it was likely tap-impaired me, it’s working now.

“liking” and “unliking” are the same. one click might yield either. next click might undo the previous “unlike” or add a new “like”.

C&C welcome

ronsu18

bounced around extensively, and i seem to have tap=aim problems. there’s one tap issue that bothers me;

sometimes when writing i tap the view = reply field mid right-ish to either get rid of my keyboard or to move the cursor and suddenly the page scrolls itself up to the top.

the help-button covers the up-button, i’m nowhere near it but it seems to activate. this appears to happen arbitrarily.
                    <p style=”text-align: left;”></p>

C&C welcome

Sounds like a browser setting.

Doug

aspenman

I think I will wait until the site is working properly and someone comes up with a user manual cause right now it is hit/miss — mostly MISS!

J.RichardSecor - Art is not a matter of fact - it is a matter of opinion C&C's welcomed

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5w1OMK2OL8mdUZUXZbMj3Q
                        http://painterofthesouthwest.blogspot.com/

DougThank you so much for all you are doing for WC! :grouphug:

This must be a tremendous burden on you. It is already a big improvement over the launch late last night, where I was only able to see icons in place of pix. I was able to start a thread in A & W stating to click on “forgot password”, as clicking on “instructions” just took one back to the log in page.

Not sure what the yellow highlighting on some threads indicate, my profile is blank, and there is no preview of posts or editing posts. Thank goodness many threads were preserved and we can move forward.

Your time and dedication are appreciated by all!

Joy
                        C & C encouraged!

Thank you Joy, much appreciated, it has been a hectic day.

The yellow highlighted threads are historic “stickies” and these will have to be checked an unstuck or deleted if they are out of date.

Doug

Doug, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.

And also to Jon and Virginia and all the others who have been busy behind the scenes previewing and offering guidance to this transition.

I know that you have all spent HOURS working on this and helping to save OUR SITE.

I know that it will take a while to iron out all the bugs but the fact that I am here writing you on this big beautiful  modern looking screen, brings joys to my heart knowing that this community  lives on because of you and all the wonderful people that make up this community.

:clap:

LORELL

Photography is the art of observation. It has little to to with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them. Elliott Erwitt
                        Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II, Zuiko 14-150 mm zoom, Zuiko 2.8 60mm macro, Sigma 2.8 Fish Eye. Nikon D5100

~JMW~

I hope they will add a New Posts button..or Today’s Posts soon….. it is so much easier to find the new content.

Clicking around to check many forums would be very time consuming..

~Joy~

Thanks, Lorell, me too, Joy.

Doug

~JMW~

The divider bar between the replies could be a bit darker in color, it is hard to see the separation between posts..

~Joy~

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 605 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.