Home Forums The Town Center WC Site Technical Discussions PROJECT: Product Reviews FOCUS GROUP: Colored Pencils

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Elankat

Thanks Scott.

When it goes up, I’ll make sure to get the CP forum regulars to add their reviews. :)

LeAnne
        "What's my greatest work of art? My child."

Fight and you may die. Run and you'll live, at least a while. And, dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance -- just one chance -- to come back here and tell our enemies, that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom! ~ William Wallace in Braveheart

Katherine T

What’s happening about including product reviews in the product section?

BLOG: [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE]Making a Mark[/URL]
            SKETCHBOOK BLOG: Travels with my Sketchbook in......
            PORTFOLIO: Pastels and Pencils[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/B]
            Anne Y. H.

Manufacturer: Lyra
                Product: Rembrandt Polycolor

Text from the website:
                REMBRANDT-POLYCOLOR, the top quality artist’s pencil for artists, graphic artists, designers and architects etc. A choice of 78 colours allows the user to fully explore his creativity. This outstanding selection offers the widest possible colour range, from strong, full tones to the most delicate nuances. Their brilliance, light and water resistance and the particular smoothness of leads meet the highest demands. REMBRANDT-POLYCOLOR artist’s pencils enable the user to achieve fine, exact contours, as well as brilliantly coloured areas and delicate merges. Apart from use on paper and cardboard, the colours can also be applied to synthetic materials, wood and textiles.

Anne

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
              • The topic ‘FOCUS GROUP: Colored Pencils’ is closed to new replies.