Home Forums The Town Center All Media Art Events Chrissy, 8×8 acrylic on board how do I attach?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Lanita

Hi All,

It’s been several years since I posted here, and probably 3 or 4 years since I picked up a paintbrush. Seems I have a bit of extra time on my hands right now, so I decided to give the AMAE a shot : ). I have a jpg of my painting, however, I appear to not be able to attach my image…can anyone help me with this problem?

CoalTip

hi, it may be your image is too large.

use window paint to open the image. click on the resize icon and change to pixel as measurement.

change the longer measurement to 800 because the forum only allow up to max 800 Pixel.

Critics & Comments Always Welcome
            SketchBooks[2014[/B]][/SIZE] [2015[/B]][/SIZE]

instructions here:
            https://www.wetcanvas.com/Articles2/44487/496/

Wendy C&C always welcome
            Everybody likes feedback! Please remember to comment on others' threads, even if it's just a "nice work" post.

Lanita

Thank you. Image is not too large, and unfortunately the link did not open for me. However, at bottom left when I create a nw post there is a number of “Posting Rules” where one of them says I do not have permission to post attachments. Is it possible the admin could help me out with this one? Sorry for the bother, maybe it’s just been too long since I posted. I also read somewhere I had to post two text-only messages before being allowed to attach an image, which I did, then logged out/back in and still get the message that I don’t have permission. : \

SAndypp

Hi Lanita.

Hang in there if you like you can email me your piece and I can post it for you here in the mean time until you get clearance. We are all here to help
                    Sandy.:heart:

Lanita

Hi Lanita.

Hang in there if you like you can email me your piece and I can post it for you here in the mean time until you get clearance. We are all here to help
                        Sandy.:heart:

Thanks, emailing now : ) It’s 8×8 acrylic @ 2 hours.

Most appreciated

Lanita

Thanks, emailing now : ) It’s 8×8 acrylic @ 2 hours.

Most appreciated

OH BROTHER I guess I don’t know how to email you through this site. I’ll just wait until my permissions are adjusted. No hurry anyhow…again, so sorry for the bother!

SAndypp

Perfect I will check it now and will post very shortly.

123harry

It is not an attachment which you want to post. I cannot post attachments either.
                                    What you want to post is an image from your files or photos library.
                                    One thing which catches people out is that the file extension for a jpg MUST be.jpg and NOT .jpeg or any other variant otherwise your file will not appear in the upload box in the ADVANCED comment box which is what you should be using.

C&C always welcome.
                                    Instagram harry.hamill

SAndypp

Here is Lanita’s wonderful work. Very privileged to see it first. 8×8 Acrylics @ 2 hours.

Lanita

Hi, and thanks for the info. I am just not seeing anywhere that allows me to attach an image, and under “Posting Rules” at bottom left of page, it reads “You may not post attachments”. I looked under “Go Advanced” and not seeing anywhere to add an image either. Sandy has graciously offered to post the image for me, so it should show up in the thread eventually, and hopefully the admin or mod can update my ability to add images to a post. : )

OH! There it is, thank you so much Sandy!!!

Click on that.

Wendy C&C always welcome
                                            Everybody likes feedback! Please remember to comment on others' threads, even if it's just a "nice work" post.

Then click Browse, make sure you set it to all files (unless it is a gif) . Select your image.
                                            Click upload, then click the image when it uploads.

Wendy C&C always welcome

Lanita

[IMG]http://s3.amazonaws.com/wetcanvas-hdc/Community/images/09-Apr-2020/6393-Untitled.jpg[/IMG]
                                                Click on that.

I’m sorry, I don’t see that same window when I start a thread. None of those options above the window appear (font selection, paragraph options, etc all missing), nor does the emoticon box to the right appear. Could it be my browser? I’m on the latest version of Chrome.

I would attach a screen shot, but I cannot attach a file : [

So sorry, I used to do this all the time with no trouble. Is it possible to check my permissions for “Posting Rules”? Does everyone else have that activated? To me that makes the most sense…

tyree

so sorry you had to go thru so much trouble ! but, your
                                                    work is really beautiful !!!!!

tyree :clap:

'art is the most intense mode of individualism that the world has known'.....oscar wilde

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.