06-10-2018, 09:40 AM
Join Date: Aug 2006
Sharpen those pencils! Sketching Scavenger Hunt #545 starts today
Please join us in the Artwork from Life forum! Below is a snip of the current hunt:
If you've done at least one Scavenger Hunt and have time to host one, we'd really appreciate it! You can sign up by posting your name and the current hosting list stickie on Artwork from Life forum: http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/show...6#post21360136
Rules for Hunting:
* All items on the list must be sketched from life--not imagination nor photo references
* Each object you draw can count for only one item on the list, no matter how many shapes/parts/colors that object contains. This was agreed to by unanimous vote among the participants
* You may place multiple objects together in a drawing or painting, and may count those objects as separate list items, but no single object can count for more than one list item.
* All items posted must be numbered. Count them as you go. The first item you sketch and post will be #1 regardless of its place on the list. Do them in whatever order you wish, but count them in the order in which you sketch them, from 1 to 26.
Do as many or as few items as you like; you don't have to finish the entire list to participate! You don't have to comment on every post, but comment, if and when you can.
Scavenger Hunts last for 9 days, with the next hunt starting on the 9th day.
Please tell us your size, surface, medium, and the amount of time it took you to do each sketch. We love hearing about your subjects and setups. Photos of your subjects are also welcome!
1. - Back of something
2. - Bottom of something
3. - has complex outline
4. - has simple outline
5, 6, 7 - 3 overlapping objects
8. - a pair of ?
9. - plant life
10. - rock
11. - cleaning tool
12. - hammer
13. - measuring tape
14. - has a capitol letter on it
15. - needlenose pliers
16. - toes
17. - table leg
18. - corner - item or room
19. - broom
20. - stairs, steps
21. - light bulb
22. - wheel
23. - vent, grate or screen
24. - hanging
25. - it slides
26. - it clicks
Challenge do different medium than your regular
Last edited by eyepaint : 06-10-2018 at 12:36 PM.