WetCanvas
Home Member Services Content Areas Tools Info Center WC Partners Shop Help
Channels:
Search for:
in:

Welcome to the WetCanvas forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit our help center.

Go Back   WetCanvas > The Town Center > NEW! Welcome Forum - New Users
User Name
Password
Register Mark Forums Read

Salute to our Partners
WC! Sponsors

Our Sponsors

#1   Report Bad Post  
Old 05-16-2014, 11:32 PM
United States

Hails from United States
Hello fellow artists!

Hello everyone! I'm Sophie, I'm 17, and a huge believer in the arts. I draw and paint, and do photography as well! I work with a Canon EOS Rebel T3i with assorted lenses This forum site is so cool, and i'm glad to have found it! Anyways, nice to meet you all!
  #2   Report Bad Post  
Old 05-17-2014, 02:48 AM
Administrator
ORMSKIRK, Lancashire

Hails from United Kingdom
Re: Hello fellow artists!

Hi Sophie, welcome to wetcanvas.

This is a terrific community and a wonderful resource, and you will find forums for just about every art and craft medium here, it's worth exploring the full list of the forums. Read the posting rules at the top of the forums there may be restricted posting.

The links in the top line of my signature will help with the forum and how to resize and post your pictures. You can start uploading pictures on your third post. If you have a particular site problem, click on my name and send me a private message (pm).

Doug
  #3   Report Bad Post  
Old 05-17-2014, 01:07 PM
Administrator
Where ever I go..there I am

Hails from United States

Greetings, Sophie!
There are many diverse Forums to be explored so be sure to take some time and have a thorough look around the site. Wherever you roam, remember you are always welcome to return here should you have any questions about the site features.
Please note:
* You can access any Forum by using the “Forum Jump” located at the bottom right of the screen or the Channels Menu at the upper left.
* Moderators and Guides have links in their Signature lines to address FAQ’s
* There are “Stickys” (permanently ‘stuck’ threads) at the top of Forum pages that are full of helpful information
* You must have a minimum of two posts prior to being able to upload an image.
* Clicking on your own username will present a drop down menu with numerous options including finding all of your own posts
  #4   Report Bad Post  
Old 05-18-2014, 09:32 AM
WC! Guide
Chattanooga, TN

Hails from United States

Welcome to WC!

Lots of fine folks here, you will meet many of them as you browse about. Sharing, learning and teaching others is the best way to fan the creative flames.

We are always glad to see new members, hope you have time to explore all the different Forums. There are all levels of artists creating, in virtually all mediums.

There are many free tutorials available, and the friendly folks here will try to help you with any questions.

Be sure to review the guidelines for commercial uses.

Be sure to check out the Photography Forums, too. No camera is required! Many of us just like to look at phots. There are some very talented folks there.

Looking forward to seeing your art.
Looking forward getting to know you!

Life is good!
Very good indeed.

Greggo
  #5   Report Bad Post  
Old 05-18-2014, 02:01 PM
Western Illinois

Hails from United States

Hi Sophie, it's nice to meet you.

Welcome to WetCanvas!