Welcome to the Hunt. Come play with us and have some fun while sharpening your drawing skills.
If you've participated in at least one Scavenger Hunt and have time to host one we would really appreciate it. You can sign up by posting your name on the Current Hosting Schedule HERE
Here are the rules for the hunt:
1. ALL items must be sketched from life, not imagination or a photo reference.
2. Each object you draw can count for only one item on the list, no matter how many shapes/parts/colors that object contains.
3. You may place multiple objects together in a drawing or painting, and may count these objects as separate items, but no single object can count for more than one item.
4. All items posted must be numbered. Count them as you go. The first item you post will be #1 regardless of its place on the list. Do them in whatever order you wish, but count them in the order in which you sketch them, from 1 to 26.
5. Do as many or as few of the items as you like. You don't have to finish the entire list to participate.
6. The Scavenger Hunt "week" will last for 9 days, with the next hunt starting on the 9th day.
7. Please tell us the size, surface, medium, and the amount of time it took you for each sketch. We love hearing about your subjects and setups. Photos of your subjects are welcome.
8. If you have some hunt sketches completed but little time to read/comment, please post your sketches anyways. Commenting is appreciated but not necessary.
Scavenger Hunt #257 List:
toothpaste and toothbrush
bottom side up
bolt (screw) Challenge with a nut attached
piece of a tree
how you dry your clothes
salty, sour, sweet, and bland
something you throw over the couch/sofa
box of Kleenex tissues
something that turns
starts with the letter "J"
triple (3 of anything) Challenge: more than one triple
breakfast Challenge: lunch and dinner