*reposting the informational blurb for any newcomers*
Welcome to the *INFORMAL* Weekly CP Sketch Project! (No, don't look for it under the formal projects - it's not there
Every Monday there will be a new thread titled "Weekly CP Sketches: Date" posted here in the CP forum. You are all invited and encouraged to participate as you have the time and/or the inclination. It is not necessary to formally 'join' this project or to make any kind of commitment to it. Please feel free to participate or drop out or re-participate at any time you feel inspired to do so.
Since this is a very informal project, the rules are also very informal. They are basically guidelines as opposed to hard and fast rules and therefore may be broken at will to suit each individual's needs and purposes. If the guidelines don't work for you, toss 'em! Nobody will stick you in the corner if you dance to your own tune
Do whatever works to best help you to accomplish your own sketching goals and to make this project a fun, productive one for you!
So saying, here are some basic guidelines which you may (or may not) wish to follow if you participate in this weekly project:
1. Coloured pencil(s) should be used in your sketches, though they need not be the only or dominant medium used.
2. Your sketches should be done within the constraints of one of the following time limits: 15 minutes; 30 minutes; 45 minutes; 1 hour; 2 hours. You may wish to have the time limit in mind from when you first begin your sketch or you may prefer to play it by ear as you go.
3. Aim for producing an average of three sketches/week. If you do more, that's fantastic! If you only manage to do one or even none, that's no problem at all. Next week is another week, afterall!
4. When posting your sketches please include the following information: medium(s) used; type and size of paper used; time limit imposed (if any); techniques used (blending, tools, etc.).
5. If you don't get around to posting a sketch in the week it was actually sketched, feel free to post it during following weeks.
6. Have fun with your sketching!
** Please note - Figure sketches are welcome and encouraged in all Weekly CP Sketch Projects; however, if your figures are nude or semi nude please post them separately in the butt-iconed thread titled Weekly CP Figure Sketches. **
Now, let's see your sketches for this week!