Got my Zest-it citrus solvent from UK yesterday. Today had a chance to play and am loving the stuff.
A few observations for anyone interested.
1. As expected, it really makes the OPs easy to spread-- but does not appear to change or weaken the color.
2. It dries quickly (just a few minutes)
3. The thinned OP seems harder/dryer than regular OP.
4. Because of (3) it's much easier to layer more OP and also CP on top of the thinned layer without disturbing what's already down.
5. It makes color mixing even easier.
6. Very easy to apply or manipulate the thinned OP with a cotton bud, brush, etc.
I bought the product they call Pencil-blend (all formulas are the same- just marketed differently). Shipping to US cost more than the the Zest-it did but still wasn't bad.
One puzzle-- it is listed as totally safe and non-toxic on the site and on the label. But the label also says may cause lung damage if swallowed!?! Still, the fumes are evidently harmless and that was my main concern. Smells quite pleasant.
I have started a still life using this stuff and will post when finished (this week I hope).
Just thought some of you might be curious.