WetCanvas
Home Member Services Content Areas Tools Info Center WC Partners Shop Help
Channels:
Search for:
in:

Welcome to the WetCanvas forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit our help center.

Go Back   WetCanvas > Explore Media > Pastels > Soft Pastel Talk
User Name
Password
Register Mark Forums Read

Salute to our Partners
WC! Sponsors

Our Sponsors

#1   Report Bad Post  
Old 11-03-2002, 03:59 AM
Veteran Member
Brisbane, Australia

Hails from Australia
I've got an Original Gaka!!

Went around to Gaka's place today and had a ball.

Gaka, you're so generous to share your knowledge the way you did and boy, speaking of generous . . . I got a CD with all his images, a book and some photocopies of his work!!! I'm over the moon!! My shout Tuesday mate!!!!

I've only ever seen him "in action" for about an hour before and there was a huge leap in my ability then . . . .well I got TWO hours today (besides the rest of the time surfin WC with him!! lol) and I can feel an absolute quantum leap ahead. WOOOHOOOOOO!!!

I sat and watch this guy paint with a big cheesy grin on my face for two . . whole . . . hours!! and at the end I GOT THE ORIGINAL!!!! (*forgot to get it signed* . . must remember Tuesday!!)

I learnt SSOOOOOOOO much today, truly, and can't wait to get into it . . . can't do too much over the next few weeks coz I'm moving etc but I can fiddle just doing little things here and there. . . .Boy am I gonna practice.

Thanks HEAPS mate!!! You don't know how much I appreciated it

Oh . . . the original that took two hours?? you wanna see??

OK this is it . . . . yep . . . .one leaf!!!! ROFLMAO

Cheers
Crumbs
Attached Images

#2   Report Bad Post  
Old 11-03-2002, 04:02 AM
Veteran Member
Brisbane, Australia

Hails from Australia
Oh . .forgot to mention this is a close up and taken at night so it's a bad photo . .entire leaf is only 7cm high . .yep . .7cms for two hours!! Still ROFLMAO!!
  #3   Report Bad Post  
Old 11-03-2002, 06:29 AM
Lord of the Arts
Depends on the Day!

Hails from United States
Wellllllll good on you Sir Crumby...you lucky......*@$# ...friggin....frackin....!
Now come onnnnn I want a cd too
I am so damn envious of you Crumby hehe
  #4   Report Bad Post  
Old 11-03-2002, 08:26 AM
A WetCanvas! Patron Saint
Oooooooooooooooooooklahoma

Hails from Australia
Good on you Crumby!!!

What a kind and generous soul Gaka must be. I am a great believer in "universal knowledge" and that the gifts bestowed upon us belong also to those who come after us.... I personally have learned so much from mentors and other's like Gaka who have been willing to share and impart their knowledge like so many here at WC.... I love it when I hear stuff like this....

Cheers,

Colleen

Colleen Brown Fine Art