WetCanvas
Home Member Services Content Areas Tools Info Center WC Partners Shop Help
Channels:
Search for:
in:

Welcome to the WetCanvas forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit our help center.

Go Back   WetCanvas > Explore Media > Glass Art > Let's Talk > Glass Works Lobby
User Name
Password
Register Mark Forums Read

Salute to our Partners
WC! Sponsors

Our Sponsors

#1   Report Bad Post  
Old 10-07-2002, 09:59 AM
Veteran Member
Georgia

Hails from United States
for the biker chicks(and guys!)... day late... dollar short.

I asked about the motorcycles and feelings about them the other day - and wanted to post a pic, but didn't have one(?!) So - this morning got this one - It's a Soft Tail Springer
We're in KY, just outside of Louisville... is there anyone close? Corina - now is the time to post your picture of you on your ride!!
And welcome aboard, you know your time on the forum will be monitored, and if we, collectively, feel you're wasting precious writing/editing time, we will get on your case! We want our book out on time!
  #2   Report Bad Post  
Old 10-07-2002, 10:43 AM
Enthusiast
Rochester, MN

Hails from United States
Yowza! Those look like some barking pipes! Be sure you wear your earplugs! That's a pretty bike--hope you enjoy it!

Here's my shovelhead FXR (1983) the day I got it. I've cleaned it up a bit, put on a windscreen, sissy bar (to hold my T-Bag for traveling), and leather saddlebags):

I've already posted a pic of my BMW...besides these two, I have a little 700cc Honda cruiser, too. And DH has 5 bikes. Good thing we have two garages!

We had a hard frost here last night...my riding days for the season are numbered. Hopefully, I'll get in a nice ride to see the fall colors before the leaves fall.

Judy