This is the second image in this series
There will me more as I get my printer fixed and get more silk flowers
I posted the beginnings of this one a while back. I've finally finished it. Well, I might actually haul it back in my room and make some subtle changes - nothing too exciting though. This is 5x7, about the size you see it here. My little faerie is about an inch big
I have to paint bigger faeries....
I'm quite pleased with the flower itself. It took a long time to do. All the little crinkles of the leaves in the flower I munipulated using the palette knife. I added the faerie in then, based on a butterfly. I was going to use actual photos for the wings, however my printer is blah.
Anyways I'm still figuring this out I might go and make the body of my faerie "better" since its no longer looking alright to me - funny how turps can mess with your perspective on things muaha!
Anywyas. *splash* here it goes
and a close-up of that darn lily
Cheerz! *swim swim*