WetCanvas
Home Member Services Content Areas Tools Info Center WC Partners Shop Help
Channels:
Search for:
in:

Welcome to the WetCanvas forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit our help center.

Go Back   WetCanvas > Explore Subjects > Wearable Art
User Name
Password
Register Mark Forums Read

Salute to our Partners
WC! Sponsors

Our Sponsors

#1   Report Bad Post  
Old 06-14-2010, 12:42 PM
Immortalized
Aldergrove, B.C.

Hails from Canada
WIA - Monday June 14/10

Happy Monday everyone!! The sun is shining here today but it's not too warm yet. I'm heading out soon with Claire and Dayton to shop for flowers for the wedding. Fun!! Hope everyone has a fabulous day! Cheers!
  #2   Report Bad Post  
Old 06-14-2010, 04:27 PM
WC! Guide
Kings Lynn

Hails from United Kingdom
Re: WIA - Monday June 14/10

Hi all
Hope you are all having good days. I had a frustrating day at work with the email refusing to play pretty, I hope they have fixed it now. I did a bit of much needed gardening, rescued a couple of plants which were getting overgrown and planted up some pots with bedding flowers. I always mean to do something more permanent but leave it to the last minute and end up with bizzy lizzies and petunias just to add some colour.

Andee, I hope you are having a lovely holiday, and taking lots of pics to share with us.

Dawn, procrastination is my middle name too, and I will never understand why I do it since it stresses me so much. Hope you have some nice quick and easy ideas for jewellery, and the time to make them.

Barrie, I hope you found some nice fabrics, I fell for a chinese satin brocade in turquoise and gold, a sort of cross between oriental and liberty pattern. Haven't bought it because I don't have a clue what I would make out of it! I always thought the gallery was in your town, didn't realise it was a fair drive there.

Pam, hope you are OK and not running around after everyone else.
  #3   Report Bad Post  
Old 06-14-2010, 07:27 PM
WC! Guide
Colorado

Hails from United States

Hi everyone!

Barrie - hope the shopping went well!

Claire - I always admire others' gardens but can never seem to get there myself. I would really love a vegetable garden and every year I say I'm going to have one next year. I have a tiny yard though and have no idea where it would go and how to keep the dogs from eating it up.

everyone!

I made a bracelet today - woohoo! Nothing spectacular just pearls and silver, have been wanting a pearl bracelet for a while now and figured this would be a good opportunity. I'm not sure I love it but I do have more ideas and energy for jewelry than I had. Sorry I can't post a picture. Time is short this week and my studio tables are overflowing with mess.

Better go whip up some dinner. Hugs all around!
  #4   Report Bad Post  
Old 06-15-2010, 12:27 AM
A Local Legend
In a little cottage by the sea (Edmonds, WA)

hi guys, sorry, I'm mia, again. pool party all day, shopping for vacation clothes... baseball practice, working on stupid website job (of course, school's ending and I'm going on vacation, the perfect time for her to need to update her website, right?) and all that. tomorrow is going to be just as crazy and the day after. I really need to go to bed and try to recover so I can do it again. so for now...

My Blog / My Etsy / My Website