Please help us by observing the following guidelines when posting to the Plein Air forum:
Everybody wants to receive feedback, so please do take a few minutes to comment on some of the other posts in the forum.
- Post paintings done outdoors on location, or discussions of plein air painting methods and materials.
- Please do not critique members' work unless they have requested critiques, or posted "C&C welcome" (comments and critiques). Ask for "C&C" if you want it; otherwise you shouldn't get any.
- Post no more than one thread per day, which may contain as many paintings as you wish. This enables more members to fit on the front page of the forum, thus giving everybody more time to receive comments.
- All self-promotional announcements of a commercial nature, (such as your shows, workshops you're teaching, articles/books you've written, DVDs you've produced, invitational paintout-auction events in which you will be selling work, etc.), may be posted in the Sticky thread at the top of the forum page designated for this purpose, or posted to the Membership Professional News Forum. Please share your personal commercial events and news with us there. See the Member Agreement for more information. Self-promotional advertisement threads will be merged into the Sticky thread or moved to the Membership Professional News Forum without notification.
- Include size, surface and medium in your post so that we can better understand what we are looking at in order to comment.
Thanks so much!
The Plein Air Moderating Team