WetCanvas
Home Member Services Content Areas Tools Info Center WC Partners Shop Help
Channels:
Search for:
in:

Welcome to the WetCanvas forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit our help center.

Go Back   WetCanvas > The Town Center > Café Guerbois
User Name
Password
Register Mark Forums Read

Salute to our Partners
WC! Sponsors

Our Sponsors
Closed Thread  

#1   Report Bad Post  
Old 10-13-1999, 09:24 PM
A Local Legend
Atlanta, GA

Boy, sure is quiet this week...

Where did everyone go? :-)
  #2   Report Bad Post  
Old 10-13-1999, 10:41 PM

It must be one of those spontaneous lulls. Ever notice in a restaurant, or at a party, when everyone keeps getting louder and louder, to be heard over the background, which keeps getting louder and louder -- and then suddenly everyone stops talking at once, for no apparent reason?
  #3   Report Bad Post  
Old 10-13-1999, 11:42 PM
Lord of the Arts
Sydney, Australia

Hails from Australia
Im still here scott, just havent posted anything this week. Didn't have anything of great interest to say! I do check this site though every day to see if there are any new additions. One thing Im doing this week is getting ready for two exhibitions. Well sort of, one is a local show which Im entering three pieces into. The other is a proper student exhibition run by my local gallery, I do classes there and so they thought it wouuld be good for the students to experience an exhibition. Had to have my work professionally framed which I have been avoiding cos its so expensive. Im sure most people here at wetcanvas have exhibited a lot but I havent so is both exciting and scary for me!! Just chatting but raving a bit so Ill stop there!
  #4   Report Bad Post  
Old 10-14-1999, 01:32 AM
A Local Legend
New Zealand

Hails from New Zealand
I have also looked in for new messages. Guess we can't all wait for messages some of us must post some.
I felt the same on my exhibition, scary but exciting to see your own works on display, it,s a great feeling.
Keep a log of all the preparing, costs, advertising, media contacts made, etc. You will find it very useful when you stage your next one,

Rod.
  #5   Report Bad Post  
Old 10-14-1999, 06:21 PM
Seattle, WA

Hey I'm here checking new posts too. And since I'm new, all posts are new to me. I am enjoying this site sooo much. I am in the chat room now just talking to myself. BTW, what is the difference in a member and a junior member? Did I miss that in the directions somewhere? I'm usually good about reading stuff.
  #6   Report Bad Post  
Old 10-15-1999, 01:43 AM
A Local Legend
New Zealand

Hails from New Zealand
Hi,
After you have posted about 10 messages membership is upgraded to member.
Rod,
  #7   Report Bad Post  
Old 10-15-1999, 04:40 PM
Seattle, WA

Thanks for the info Rod. I'll be sure to try to get involved. I guess the term junior fits though. I am so new to the art scene that I don't feel like an artist and therefore I feel like I'm hanging out in a place I don't quite belong.

Thanks again,
SlaweMonster
  #8   Report Bad Post  
Old 10-17-1999, 09:34 PM
Enthusiast
Ruther Glen, VA. USA

Hails from United States
Just popped into this cafe, but I visit wet canvas just about every day .... and love it.
As a watercolor artist/teacher I find lots of helpful info here - and enjoy the artwork of all mediums.
  #9   Report Bad Post  
Old 10-29-1999, 08:51 PM
Suwanee, GA.USA

Hails from United States
CC
Sent you a memo about the black WC..Hope it helped..OR maybe it will stir someone to reply with more helpful info..