Hello to all,
Betsy was interested in Lusterstone, so I thought I would start a new thread on it. Lusterstone comes in 42 pre-mixed color...This is one of my favorite products and I sell it on almost every project.
Here is a picture with steps on how we acheived the look.
1.) Roll two layers of black Set Coat; let dry.
2) Rub Copper leaf on wall where Modello design will be. Clear Set coat over copper to protect from tarnishing
3) Apply Modello Design over copper
4) Roll first layer of Lusterstone Brown Suede over all the walls and Modello.
5) Trowel second layer of Lusterstone Brown Suede on(let dry)
6) Finish with a tight skim over all.(let dry)
7) Pull Modello out to reveal the design.
I hope you enjoy this finish.