WetCanvas
Home Member Services Content Areas Tools Info Center WC Partners Shop Help
Channels:
Search for:
in:

Welcome to the WetCanvas forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit our help center.

Go Back   WetCanvas > The WetCanvas! Galleria > Open Critique Forum
User Name
Password
Register Mark Forums Read

Salute to our Partners
WC! Sponsors

Our Sponsors

#1   Report Bad Post  
Old 11-25-2007, 11:57 PM
Veteran Member

bay burger

Plein Ai.r A new painting for me. Problems still there and still working on final product. Lines are crooked and lettering is not set yet. Background not done quite.....18x24 Acrylic...Bay Burger at Balboa Bay Has changed a lot during the years. The new owners come from New York and are recognized and really know how to cook. Its not just burgers and fries so people come from all over. today I had a John Wayne Burger and could not finish it. there is a building outside in the middle next to the ferris wheel but I did not wish to put it in. Still thinking of what to do next.........All cand c welcomed.John
  #2   Report Bad Post  
Old 11-26-2007, 12:01 AM
Veteran Member

Re: bay burger

Sorry for the two post.The signs are not done yet and I need to use a T bar to fix some crookedness and the darn gum ball machine does not work. About two weeks work and I'm still not done........John
  #3   Report Bad Post  
Old 11-26-2007, 01:02 AM
Enthusiast
(the big house)

Hails from Slovenia

Are you trading this for a lifetime 'all you can eat' deal? Bay Burger would be getting off cheap! It must be pretty cool to have tons of people come in and watch you paint. You should post a photo to show you at work there. This is awesome. [Is that one of your pictures on the wall on the left side?]

Only nitpicky critiques right now: The way it's showing up on my monitor it looks like something's really off with his left leg and the table post. Seems as if the post goes right into his shoe in place of his leg. Also, I'm getting confused about the spatial relationship of the wall and the big window. Part of that is the bench - is the wall square to the window or is the window set in the wall (in the same plane, in other words?)

Looking forward to a follow-up as you finish this one.
  #4   Report Bad Post  
Old 11-26-2007, 01:15 AM
Veteran Member

It is a picture of mine but not done yet. The reason is not sure if i want it in the same pic. Your looking outside to the support coming down . also The window is actually several windows that open up accordian style. but I opted on leaving them out to see what a big window would look like. the bench has a support of the window next to it but I left that out to let the scenery in the background come thru. Ouchhhh I see what you mean about his leg and the table post.............John