WetCanvas
Home Member Services Content Areas Tools Info Center WC Partners Shop Help
Channels:
Search for:
in:

Welcome to the WetCanvas forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit our help center.

Go Back   WetCanvas > Explore Subjects > Wearable Art
User Name
Password
Register Mark Forums Read

Salute to our Partners
WC! Sponsors

Our Sponsors

#1   Report Bad Post  
Old 09-03-2004, 09:33 AM
A Local Legend
Grand Rapids, Michigan

Hails from United States
Wear It's At - Friday Sept. 3rd

Hi all! I'm off to the amusement/water park with Brenna for the day. My computer is off to the doctor - let's hope he can fix it.... Have a wonderful day all and a great Labor Day weekend to my fellow Americans! Take care...
  #2   Report Bad Post  
Old 09-03-2004, 02:08 PM
Veteran Member
The Derbyshire Peak District

Hails from England
Re: Wear It's At - Friday Sept. 3rd

Have a great day Nancy!

I've been to a knit / stitch show with my Mum this morning. I found some lovely beads, and booked Mum a watercolour workshop (next spring) for Christmas. It will be her first ever class (she is 78, and will be 79 by then!). She is a really great watercolour artist. It is with an artist she really likes.

Have a lovely weekend everyone!

Meddle ye not in the affairs of Dragons,
for you are crispy and taste good with ketchup.
  #3   Report Bad Post  
Old 09-03-2004, 02:33 PM
A WetCanvas! Patron Saint
Key West

Hails from Tibet

Hello all...... (well two of you anyway! )

Nancy... sorry to hear about your 'puter "bug." Please let me know if you need any help from me....

I got up SO early this morning and was so energized that I had my shower, a first cuppa coffee and in the studio by 7!!! (who is this girl?) Maybe because Mark is coming home today and I want to get some stuff done???

Anyway..... finished a necklace for his mom and made a bunch of earrings, cleaned beads, worked on some PMC pieces from yesterday, (smoothed and filed before firing), and straightened up my bead board and organized my orders so I have an idea of what beads I need to make. On my way back to studio to try to get some done!! (that's alot for me.... I know Ms. McDuck would be thinking what did she do with the other 3/4 of the morning!! )

So.... have a great weekend all..... southerners.... stay safe! Looks like this is going to be one really big blow!!

Peace,
Lois

-Unknown
  #4   Report Bad Post  
Old 09-03-2004, 04:50 PM
Enthusiast
Columbus, OH

Hails from United States

Today has been a very. bad. day.

I woke up and went out early to go to work, thinking I'd sit and have coffee before it was time to clock in... and lo and behold, what did I find but that ... the back window had been smashed. Nothing was stolen, but the window was in millions of pieces. I called and got an estimate... it's going to cost me more than the two weeks' worth of pay I just deposited. I am ready to cry--in fact, I have been, and often, because I simply can't afford this, and that jerk (whoever it was) didn't even think that he was costing someone over two weeks of her life on a whim.

I hope everyone had a better day than mine.
  #5   Report Bad Post  
Old 09-03-2004, 05:08 PM
Lord of the Arts
Louisville

Hails from United States

Well better late than never. Hi Nancy, Lynn and Lois. I got off work early today for the holiday. Yipeee....

I've started my long weekend. I plan to make earrings. Get things ready to mail out and maybe run a side game on the Chinese Auction.

Mostly I plan to do very little that I don't want to do. More good news, Monica is almost potty trained. More Yipeee.....

Susie - I'm so sorry about your window. Do you have comprehensive on your car by any chance? That may cover it. Also in Ky. glass is always covered by your car insurance. Check, maybe it is that way in your state.

Cup and Saucer,
Saucer and Cup.
Where does a hole go
When its filled up?

"Unknown"

Last edited by beclectic : 09-03-2004 at 05:11 PM.