WetCanvas
Home Member Services Content Areas Tools Info Center WC Partners Shop Help
Channels:
Search for:
in:

Welcome to the WetCanvas forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit our help center.

Go Back   WetCanvas > The Town Center > Cafť Guerbois
User Name
Password
Register Mark Forums Read

Salute to our Partners
WC! Sponsors

Our Sponsors
Closed Thread

#1   Report Bad Post  
Old 05-11-2004, 11:28 PM
Enthusiast
santa fe nm!

Hails from United States
Does anyone keep seeing the same digits??

ok I need help-About 1 1/2 years ago I started noticing that I kept seeing the same numbers over & over.On the computer clock,in the car,work,newspaper,etc. this same number keeps popping up & it is starting to freak me a lil bit.I see the digits 911 ,ALL THE TIME!! It usually only happens on digital clocks,but I have noticed them everywhere .Examples: my computer clock is a little ahead of the actual time,& I was on the net so I just happened to look at the time. 9:11
I was a lil shaken bout it so I go to the store to get smokes.I look at the clock in the car ,9:11.Now this happened all within 20 minutes.
Reading the newspaper the other day I read an article that had an address at the end of it- 911 S. Crawford.
The point is -I always just happen to look at the clock when these numbers are there,like something is "forcing" me to look.I dont know what to make of it.I have explored some of the numerology sites & find there are other people seeing the same numbers:

http://www.decoz.com/numerology_tuto...ng-numbers.htm

Just wondered,have any of you had this happen & what have you done about it?

dave
  #2   Report Bad Post  
Old 05-12-2004, 12:57 AM
Lord of the Arts
Calgary AB

Hails from Canada
Re: Does anyone keep seeing the same digits??

Yes . . . I see 1:11 or 11:11 or 111. When I had my accident, and rolled my jeep, it was 11the month,11th hour on 11thST & 11thAVE. Go figure. I get on the train . . .my ticket says 1:11, or the clock etc. When I looked up 11, it said it was the number of revelations, or change. I think it's true. Maybe certain numbers have signifigance for certain people. I don't see it as a bad thing. I have a friend who sees the same numbers as me.

"Art is an outsider, a gypsy over the face of the earth." ~Robert Henri
  #3   Report Bad Post  
Old 05-12-2004, 01:26 AM
A WC! Legend
Lenexa, Kansas, USA

Hails from United States
nope

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio32
...have any of you had this happen...?

Not I...

K
  #4   Report Bad Post  
Old 05-12-2004, 05:23 PM
Enthusiast
Oregon

Hails from United States

I keep seeing the numbers 17 and 33. My birthday keeps showing up too, such as the time on a digital watch or clock when I glance at the time, 9:10. It shows up in many other places too. There was a live radio interview I did at an event where I was volunteering. The radio station? 910 AM.

None of my work is to be copied or used without my knowledge and prior consent.
  #5   Report Bad Post  
Old 05-12-2004, 05:26 PM
Southwest

Hails from United States

not me.
ACTS 2:38
  #6   Report Bad Post  
Old 05-12-2004, 05:54 PM
Veteran Member

Hails from United States

You have just become sensitized to these numbers. You are hyper aware of them now. You look at the clock all the time and it doesn't say 9:11, but the times when you do look and it says 9:11, you take special note. You read addresses in news articles all the time and ignore them. But you take special note of 911 Anywhere Street now. It's a circadian rhythm thing too (I think that's what they call it). Like, I wake up every day +/- about 1 or 2 minutes away from when my alarm goes off. How is that possible? Because my mind makes it happen. Your mind is using this innate sense of time passage to make you feel like looking at the clock around 911 time. Sometimes you don't get it right and you ignore those. The times you hit it right, you freak out because it seems so coincidental.

This kind of thing is the basis for all superstition and so-called clairvoyance (sp?) I think. It's just my opinion, but the other explanations involve supernatural forces and magical explanations, yet I see little in nature that is "magical." It all has a cause and effect relationship once you look deep enough.
  #7   Report Bad Post  
Old 05-12-2004, 06:02 PM
A WC! Legend
the sunshine coast

Hails from United Kingdom

Funny you should mention that ...

... there is a set of TEN digits that I see every single day for most of my waking hours. They seem to be right in front of me almost ALL THE TIME!

There is another set of digits I am aware of, but I only see them when I take my shoes and socks off ...
  #8   Report Bad Post  
Old 05-12-2004, 06:13 PM
Enthusiast
Oregon

Hails from United States

Everyday I see several numbers that mean nothing to me. But some number do show up over and over again in places that highlight them more than other numbers. Almost every man I've dated has had the number 17 associated with him. His birthday was on the 17th, he worked on the 17th floor, his address was 17 Thisorthat Street, the number 17 was displayed prominately on his license plate, etc.

The number 33 shows up as the amount of money I owe or am due back, the number beside my name on a list, the random number someone someone says to me, etc.

My birthdate is my birthdate. Nothing more, nothing less. It's a number that pops out at me and I take notice of it because it is personal. It's my birthday and that's a good day because I get cards, gifts, and cake.

None of my work is to be copied or used without my knowledge and prior consent.
  #9   Report Bad Post  
Old 05-12-2004, 10:24 PM
Enthusiast
Lake Elizabeth, Southern California,

Hails from United States

yeah I keep seeing 630 every single day I'm telling u I have no idea why! Maybe its cuz thats when my alarm goes off. do'h

ok nevermind, no I do not have this experience.
  #10   Report Bad Post  
Old 05-12-2004, 10:25 PM
Enthusiast
Lake Elizabeth, Southern California,

Hails from United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemnus
You have just become sensitized to these numbers. You are hyper aware of them now. You look at the clock all the time and it doesn't say 9:11, but the times when you do look and it says 9:11, you take special note. You read addresses in news articles all the time and ignore them. But you take special note of 911 Anywhere Street now. It's a circadian rhythm thing too (I think that's what they call it). Like, I wake up every day +/- about 1 or 2 minutes away from when my alarm goes off. How is that possible? Because my mind makes it happen. Your mind is using this innate sense of time passage to make you feel like looking at the clock around 911 time. Sometimes you don't get it right and you ignore those. The times you hit it right, you freak out because it seems so coincidental.

This kind of thing is the basis for all superstition and so-called clairvoyance (sp?) I think. It's just my opinion, but the other explanations involve supernatural forces and magical explanations, yet I see little in nature that is "magical." It all has a cause and effect relationship once you look deep enough.

ditto I read this someplace b4 or something similar to it.
  #11   Report Bad Post  
Old 05-12-2004, 11:36 PM
A Local Legend
Indian Land , SC. Suburb of Charlotte,NC

Hails from United States

I see 777 often and 12:12...

Julia
  #12   Report Bad Post  
Old 05-13-2004, 01:28 AM
Lord of the Arts
Calgary AB

Hails from Canada

Sandge: maybe you should buy a lottery ticket! Or maybe see a numerologist and see what they suggest. LOL.

"Art is an outsider, a gypsy over the face of the earth." ~Robert Henri
  #13   Report Bad Post  
Old 05-13-2004, 10:22 AM
BC, Canada

Hails from Canada

It's funny how this seems to happen only at certain times in your life. If you were sensitized or programed to notice those numbers, I'd imagin that it would go on most of your life. But I too have had these things happen and it will go on for a short time then nothing for months.. then something like that will start again. I feel they are marker posts in your life. After all we really don't know everything about the brain and how it works. These could be markers of note for you from a sub-conscious level. I'd not rule anything out in this day and age due to the fact that science is now starting to find the answers to things they refused to even acknowlage in years gone by.

Anyways. Just take note of your surroundings, and your life direction is my advise.
Blessings
LJS
  #14   Report Bad Post  
Old 05-13-2004, 01:09 PM
lost...in...space...

Hails from Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by blumoon
Yes . . . I see 1:11 or 11:11 or 111.

Ditto on 11:11. I think my brain likes this time, as I'm always seeing it on the clock.
  #15   Report Bad Post  
Old 05-13-2004, 01:48 PM
Enthusiast
North Carolina

Hails from United States

Can it be our internal clocks are geared to check the time at about the same time on a regular basis?
Numerologists claim it is our lucky numbers that tend to repeat on a regular basis?

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take
but by
the moments that take our breath away.