Home Forums Explore Media Acrylics 2 I almost forgot…

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

These were done for a show last month, but I couldn’t do much with the photos due to a Windows 10 “update” :( Anyway, that’s all fixed and recovered now…
    They’re both acrylic, pastel, and Conté on panel with absorbent ground. They’re rather small (for me), and were fun to do…

An Artist and Her Model, 12″x18″

Cabal 12″x9″

Cheers;
    Chris

C&C of all sorts always welcome! (I don't mind rude or harsh criticism.)
    I suppose I have to do this too :p (my blog, & current work). My Visual Arts Nova Scotia page.
    Art is the most intense mode of individualism that the world has known - Oscar Wilde

The primary palette: Attention, observation, memory, imagination, integration, execution

Dcam

Ah Chris: you and Egon; two of my favorite “line masters”. These are very nice.
        I’m a big fan of mixed media.
        Lovely.
        Derek

I like the first particularly.

Cheers, Maureen

Forum projects: Plant Parade projects in the Florals/Botanicals forum , WDE in the All Media Art Events , Different Strokes in Acrylics forum .

gaykir

Nice.

http://gaylekirbyart.blogspot.com/

Katie Black

Perfecto.

Katie Black Fine Art

"Life is far too important to be taken seriously." - Oscar Wilde

Thanks all…
                Cheers’
                Chris

I suppose I have to do this too :p (my blog, & current work). My Visual Arts Nova Scotia page.
                Art is the most intense mode of individualism that the world has known - Oscar Wilde

The primary palette: Attention, observation, memory, imagination, integration, execution

OrchardistPA

I also really like the 1st /top one!

[FONT="Verdana"]Nancy
                    C & C always welcome.

These are really good and well drawn. The composition, line and colour in the first are particularly fine.

"None are so old as those who have outlived enthusiasm." - Henry David Thoreau

Moderator Acrylics Forum~~~Reference Image Library

laf.art

Thank you, these really made me smile – they’re lovely

laf-art.com | Prints | FB[/U
                        Instagram laf.abstracts

Thanks Nancy, Colin, laf.
                        Cheers,
                        Chris

talisman

These are both so charming!
                            I like them both and the lop bunnies are adorable.
                            You might want to cross post in Fantasy and Sci-Fi I think they would like them there also!

Dianna WC! Guide: Fantasy/Sci-Fi Art
                            C and C always welcome.
                            My DeviantArt Gallery

Attalus

Love the pose of the model (woman model) in each.

Bill was a long time valued member of our community who passed away after a lengthy illness. We will miss him. Rest in peace.

"Modern art is what happens when painters stop looking at girls and persuade themselves that they have a better idea."- John Ciardi

My dA page:http://attalus.deviantart.com/

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.