Home Forums Explore Subjects Abstract and Contemporary Art New Diptych abstract – Title needed!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    cmallav

New diptych abstracts. 24 X 20 inches each. Acrylics on canvas

You guys are so good with titles…so can’t wait to hear what you have for me! C & C most welcome!

Thanks!

Boafamily

Chaya these are nice and I love the shimming glow effect.

Katie Black

I don’t think I am good with titles..I tend to open my dictionary, shut my eyes and put my finger on a word, and often that’s it :lol:

These are seriously good…I love them!!! I reckon these will get snapped up.

Okay, just opening my dictionary…here we go…

The word was ..plural

Oddly enough the word is often fitting :lol:

Katie Black Fine Art

"Life is far too important to be taken seriously." - Oscar Wilde

laf.art

Nice one Katie :)
                    Chaya these are lovely – can’t think of a name but Katie’s idea sounds good

laf-art.com | Prints | FB[/U
                    Instagram laf.abstracts

Ol’ Don

Really beautiful. I want to touch them! Shimmering.

Ol' Don

Life is expensive, but includes a free trip around the sun...

cmallav

Anthony, Ol’ Don Thank you!! I took the word “shimmering” which you BOTH used as a hint to find the title and I’m calling it “Come Rain, Come Shine”

Katie, Thank you, I hope they get snapped up! I’ll stop stressing on the title and use your methodology :lol:

laf-art – Thank you! You’re welcome to touch them :-)

They are shimmering and good title ideas and choice of rain or shine.

Kay

Moderator: Watermedia, Mixed Media, Abstract/Contemporary

Greggo

Mardi Gras In the Fog

https://s3.amazonaws.com/wetcanvas-hdc/Community/images/17-Jul-2013/110200-Tatrabanner.jpg [FONT=Times New Roman] Click here for>> WC FAQS >

Eraethil

I found a beautiful option for such beautiful pieces. How about “The Luminous Interval”, I and II?

It comes from a book by Nikos Kazantzakis. “We come from a dark abyss, we end in a dark abyss, and we call the luminous interval life.” I have not read the book, I just found the quote online and really thought it would work.

[FONT=Century Gothic] [FONT=Century Gothic]Comments and critique actively sought and much appreciated! [/SIZE][/B]
                                    Rick. . . [/COLOR][/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. [/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. . [/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. . . [/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. . . [/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. . [/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. .[/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic] . [/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. . . [/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. . . [/COLOR]pigment storm fine art[FONT=Century Gothic] . . . watch the paint flow![/SIZE]

Artchrispy

They are beautiful. Luminous Interval is hard to top.
                                        Or maybe
                                        Plural Springs.
                                        Luminous Plural.
                                        Spring Luminous.
                                        Luminous Springs.

Christophervasil.com

jimwhalen

Beautiful pieces, and they truly do shimmer and live up to the Rick’s ‘luminous’ title suggestion.

The essential thing, for me, is to offer a visual expression of those things in our experience that words cannot express www.jim-whalen.artistwebsites.com
                                          Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.