The honour is mine this week
These are the hunting rules:
- All items must be sketched or painted from life --- no photo references nor from imagination.
- Be as “creative” with the subjects as you want. Multiple subjects in a single drawing/painting is fine. Count them all!
- No time limit on the sketches… as much or as little detail as you wish.
- Any medium is welcomed.
- All items need to be drawn or painted new from the date this scavenger hunt starts.
- No certain order for completion. Number as you go to keep track of how many you've done.
- Feel free to ad a tidbit about the item and/or what made you select it.
- Have fun
Art Scavenger Hunt #489: March 17-25
1. The first object you touch from a drawer without looking.
2. As #1 but without cheating.
3. Something that someone else picked for you to draw.
4. Your point of view from the spot you are in when you read this.
8. Coffee machine
9. Mug or cup
10. Pie, cake or cookies
15. Musical instrument
16. Easy to draw.
17. Challenge to draw.
18. What you really feel like drawing but is not on the list.
19. Your favorite dish, while cooking, when cooked or when served.
20. All or some of the ingredients to one of your favorite dishes.
*Non drawing challenge: post us the recipe!*
Happy hunting, Jeroen