I will be posting 16 images and a challenge.
Please wait until all are uploaded before commenting - thank you.
You have 30 minutes to make your choice and choose your materials - you may use any medium.
For the next two hours, just go for it……then STOP!, scan or photograph your work and post it in your own new thread with your title, beginning with WDE, plus date, plus title
When you introduce your work, please add a description of size, medium, support (paper, canvas etc) and time taken.
If your work is digital, we'd appreciate a description of whether it's freehand drawing/painting, manipulated image or done using the filters available in some programs - you could also say which program you've used.
All are acceptable but we'd like to know the "hows, whys and wherefores"!
for any work in progress at the 2 hour mark, and MI
for multiple images if other works are to be added before the following Monday.
NB. To avoid forum flooding, please put all of your work during the weekend, for the current WDE, into a single thread: multiple threads will be merged!
From the following TUESDAY, you may open a new thread for later work.
You have the whole week to participate - until the next WDE starts (usually Friday).
After posting your contribution, please view others’ entries and comment and encourage when you can. Unless requested, please refrain from critiquing.
The photos that I am posting are all taken by me and if you would like a better resolution version of any (or all) of them I will be happy to provide it to you. Just send me a pm with your e-mail and the requested photos.
As you already noticed in the invitation, we will take a Spring trip this weekend!
1. Almond blossoms with a colorful visitor, taken in middle January
2. About two weeks later I found these wild irises while taking a walk in the village
3. And this is the last floral for this collection, a quince bloom, which I took in middle March 2 years ago
4. This spring newborns of these two proud ladies
5. A cat enjoying the sunshine
6. And a pigeon with the same idea
7. Some of my boy colorful toys
8. And the outdoor playground at one of our first visits after winter
more to come in the next post...