WetCanvas
Home Member Services Content Areas Tools Info Center WC Partners Shop Help
Channels:
Search for:
in:

Welcome to the WetCanvas forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit our help center.

Go Back   WetCanvas > Explore Media > Oil Painting
User Name
Password
Register Mark Forums Read

Salute to our Partners
WC! Sponsors

Our Sponsors

#16   Report Bad Post  
Old 02-01-2013, 11:21 PM
Enthusiast
The Paw Project >'.'<

Hails from United States
Re: I may be 'vintage' but my art appeals...

LOL, you sound like someone I know, they love peace and hate to get agitated. I love peace too, it's hard to come by these days. DRAMA seems to dictate my life. My cats bring me peace. Yes, I AM also my worst enemy too, lol. I don't know how to paint a squirrel, will have to study and put a small one on one of the trees...and hopefully it won't get shot...

My Cassandra Cat's Etsy Shop >'.'< https://www.etsy.com/shop/UntoldCatDreams?ref=si_shop >'.'<
  #17   Report Bad Post  
Old 02-01-2013, 11:26 PM
Toronto

Hails from Canada

How about an acorn as more of an allusion? No dead squirrels that way

I don't like getting agitated because I tend to become a hot-mouthed curmudgeon when I'm agitated. It's humiliating a few hours later lol
  #18   Report Bad Post  
Old 02-03-2013, 12:05 PM
Veteran Member

Your paintings are very well painted and all have a kind of mystic expression. Maybe even more mystic than symbolistic (hope that is is well expressed in English). Yes there is both in at the same time, quietness and drama, both in colour and composition. It gets even more mystic were the cosmos shines through the clouds. This is your style and passion and way of expressing things. What's important: let all feel that this is your choice and show how you have solved the difficult things. It's all about your choice and the power you can put into your artworks and your ability to show it. I see all elements of it and see you on a way, your way, that's great, isn't it. Max
  #19   Report Bad Post  
Old 02-03-2013, 02:33 PM
Enthusiast
The Paw Project >'.'<

Hails from United States

Max, you are too kind reviewing my works. Your words of wisdom will stay with me. From your previous expressions of my work, I will pay attention and add symbols throughout. You are sincere and I appreciate that. You give me confidence, something I, (and all artists) need! Thank you very much. God Bless you!

My Cassandra Cat's Etsy Shop >'.'< https://www.etsy.com/shop/UntoldCatDreams?ref=si_shop >'.'<