[IMG]file://localhost/Users/jmpastor/Library/Caches/TemporaryItems/msoclip/0/clip_image002.png[/IMG]Wde 28-30 December 2012 Images Here***
I will be posting 16 images and two challenges.
Please wait until all are uploaded before commenting - thank you.
You have 30 minutes to make your choice and choose your materials - you may use any medium.
For the next two hours, just go for it……then STOP!, scan or photograph your work and post it in your own new thread with your title, beginning with WDE, plus date, plus title.
When you introduce your work, please add a description of size, medium, support (paper, canvas etc) and time taken.
If your work is digital, we'd appreciate a description of whether it's freehand drawing/painting, manipulated image or done using the filters available in some programs - you could also say which program you've used.
All are acceptable but we'd like to know the "hows, whys and wherefores"!![IMG]file://localhost/Users/jmpastor/Library/Caches/TemporaryItems/msoclip/0/clip_image004.png[/IMG]
Use WIP for any work in progress at the 2 hour mark, and MI for multiple images if other works are to be added before the following Monday.
NB. To avoid forum flooding, please put all of your work during the weekend, for the current WDE, into a single thread: multiple threads will be merged!
From the following TUESDAY, you may open a new thread for later work.
You have the whole week to participate - until the next WDE starts (usually Friday).
After posting your contribution, please view others’ entries and comment and encourage when you can. Unless requested, please refrain from critiquing.
Most of all – HAVE FUN!
1. New Years. Couldn't start this weekend event off without wishing everyone a happy and healthy New Year.
We'll continue with the animal group. First:
2. Deer. This could have been my back yard.
3. Tyger. Dogs are always a fun animal to paint. This is my "grand-dog".
4. Parrot. Just because they are so colorful.
5. Cows. As cows are part of my childhood, I had to include them. I'm also currently using this reference in a more drawn-out larger painting.
Perhaps some plant life is now in order.
6. Petunias. These were in my garden over the past summer.
7. Strawberries. This came from the RIL (thanks joeymagpie).
Now for some landscapes.
8. Beardsless Castle. This is actually a restaurant in central New York state near where I lived for many years. It is said to be haunted, but I never saw a ghost.
9. Train station. This is probably a very old postcard. It is of the train station in the small village where I grew up in upstate New York State. I thought it would be something different.
10. Re-Purpose. I live in a wooded complex. When a tree needs to be removed, the complex turns them into totem poles with an animal theme.
11. Path to the Pool. This also in the complex where I live.
CONTINUED ON NEW POST.