WetCanvas
Home Member Services Content Areas Tools Info Center WC Partners Shop Help
Channels:
Search for:
in:

Welcome to the WetCanvas forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit our help center.

Go Back   WetCanvas > Explore Media > Pastels > Soft Pastel Talk
User Name
Password
Register Mark Forums Read

Salute to our Partners
WC! Sponsors

Our Sponsors

#1   Report Bad Post  
Old 08-12-2003, 01:35 AM
Arkansas

Hails from United States
humans being

well, here is my first post w/artwork! most of my work is like this... figure-esque, anyway. i love the human figure and exploring it... all comments welcome!

- caleb

EDIT: well, you'll have to manually enter this in to see it because the file is too big for uploading and my host won't allow hotlinking!

http://inflataboy.maddsites.com/brownpaper2.jpg

Last edited by inflataboy : 08-12-2003 at 01:59 AM.
  #2   Report Bad Post  
Old 08-12-2003, 02:00 AM
Enthusiast
antwerpen, belgium

Hails from Belgium
can you post the image in here?
  #3   Report Bad Post  
Old 08-12-2003, 02:05 AM
Arkansas

Hails from United States
all the pictures that come off of my camera all become very space consuming, regardless of the tweaking I do to the photos or the camera. all i can do now is leave the links and hope to figure out someway to fix this! sorry for the trouble..

- caleb
  #4   Report Bad Post  
Old 08-12-2003, 02:25 AM
Veteran Member
Cheshire, CT

Hails from United States
Quote:
Originally posted by inflataboy
all the pictures that come off of my camera all become very space consuming, regardless of the tweaking I do to the photos or the camera. all i can do now is leave the links and hope to figure out someway to fix this! sorry for the trouble..

- caleb

What I do is change the resolution to 800x600 or so and save it to a seperate copy so that you don't ruin the original image file. I realize you're doing some tweaking, but until you get the images rather small, it'll keep rejecting them (rather small as in 100k or less if i recall). Any pics, regardless of quality can be resized, and if you're at about 800x600 you should be ok res and space-wise. If not, then up the compression a bit. If you can use Microsoft Photo Editor then just use the Resize option, and then when choosing save-as, there's a little bar at the bottom of the save dialog that will allow you to adjust the compression ratio.

Hope that helps.

AND, welcome aboard!!

-Craig
  #5   Report Bad Post  
Old 08-12-2003, 02:32 AM
A Local Legend
Australia

Hails from Australia
Hi Inflataboy,

Go to this site

http://www.fookes.com/

and scroll down the bottom to the free software and download Easy Thumbnails 2.6 I use this to make thumbnails its very quick and easy and the size of the thumbnail can be made as large as the requirements for the threads on this site. If you have trouble or need any help PM me.

Bill