WetCanvas
Home Member Services Content Areas Tools Info Center WC Partners Shop Help
Channels:
Search for:
in:

Welcome to the WetCanvas forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit our help center.

Go Back   WetCanvas > Explore Media > Oil Painting > Oil Painting - Hall of Fame
User Name
Password
Register Mark Forums Read

Salute to our Partners
WC! Sponsors

Our Sponsors

#181   Report Bad Post  
Old 04-06-2012, 10:03 PM
WC! Guide
?????

Hails from United States
Re: The Oily Rag....................Come and Chat, April 2012

Sandra, lol dropout sisters.
“Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined.” ........ “Not till we are completely lost or turned around... do we begin to find ourselves.” ........ “All good things are wild and free.” ........ “This world is but a canvas for our imagination.” ...... "Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake.” Henry David Thoreau
Becca's Fine Art my blog
  #182   Report Bad Post  
Old 04-06-2012, 11:22 PM
USA

Hails from United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovin art
Wow ~dont you guys celebrate Easter ... I wished you all a wonderful one ... glup off to cry in to my teacup ...ok so I dont drink that stuff only green tea!! LOL

An a happy easter to you too! I'll be in church half of the weekend. Then I have to go over to my Dad's to help him... legend has it that he bought a *huge* Black Forest ham and invited everybody... *sigh* guess I know who's gonna be peeling an entre sack of potatos

But OTOH you should *see* the wildlife and nature at his place... Grand Island, in the middle of the Niagara River (NY) I'm just a couple miles... His back yard property is shared with a state park, no hunting allowed... so he has deer, hawks and owls, woodchucks, geese, wild turkeys, the occasional fox... all on any given day. So I'm going to grab my cam and take some pics for sure! And of course the river itself. Nope you can't swim across it tho even in perfect health its too wide and dangerous.
  #183   Report Bad Post  
Old 04-06-2012, 11:32 PM
WC! Guide
?????

Hails from United States

Peter sounds like a perfect day in a perfect place.
“Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined.” ........ “Not till we are completely lost or turned around... do we begin to find ourselves.” ........ “All good things are wild and free.” ........ “This world is but a canvas for our imagination.” ...... "Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake.” Henry David Thoreau
Becca's Fine Art my blog
  #184   Report Bad Post  
Old 04-07-2012, 01:09 AM
A WC! Legend

Hails from Australia

Arh , so not only are you an angel of the church Peter but you know how to cook too eh!!

you must post ur pics of this wild Place and that wild river , you have me intrigued now! ... I bet I could swim it when Im fit . .. theres nothing this Oz cant do ... Ha ' lol yeah big words from a Little oz girl ......but yes a Happy Easter back to u too ...

OK I GOTta STOP stuffing about and get off here and start creating some art that is in my head waiting to come out ....

Later every one

ps , Ive missed Nance of Late , but Im hoping she ok ... a happy easter to her too
  #185   Report Bad Post  
Old 04-07-2012, 04:07 AM
WC! Guide
?????

Hails from United States

Sandra, I have been concerned about Nancy too....I tried calling here earlier in the evening and couldn't reach her..will try again tomorrow.
Becca's Fine Art my blog
  #186   Report Bad Post  
Old 04-07-2012, 09:25 AM
WC! Guide
?????

Hails from United States

Good Morning Everyone!

I am late....
Becca's Fine Art my blog
  #187   Report Bad Post  
Old 04-07-2012, 11:17 AM
A Local Legend

Good Morning!!!

I noticed Nancy's absence too. Hope everything's okay.
  #188   Report Bad Post  
Old 04-07-2012, 11:37 AM
WC! Guide
?????

Hails from United States

Marcia, hope you are having a great day...I think I will check on Nancy again in a little while.

I did try Nancy again with no luck....I am very concerned....maybe I will get a call back.
Becca's Fine Art my blog

Last edited by !becca : 04-07-2012 at 11:58 AM.
  #189   Report Bad Post  
Old 04-07-2012, 02:44 PM
A WC! Legend

Hails from Australia

Dam I hope shes ok ??? Nance mite just be having time out , glad you guys are ok !... it seems we are disappearing from off here ...
  #190   Report Bad Post  
Old 04-07-2012, 02:56 PM
WC! Guide
?????

Hails from United States

Sandra, it does seem like everyone is disappearing..hope it is temporary.

I tried to send you a message...did my changes work?

will be back soon.
Becca's Fine Art my blog
  #191   Report Bad Post  
Old 04-07-2012, 03:02 PM
A WC! Legend

Hails from Australia

Sorry Becc my ph is flat it needs charging so Im waiting on, it will let u know for sure
  #192   Report Bad Post  
Old 04-07-2012, 04:28 PM
WC! Guide
?????

Hails from United States

ok Sandra, I am hoping...
Becca's Fine Art my blog
  #193   Report Bad Post  
Old 04-07-2012, 06:34 PM
WC! Guide
?????

Hails from United States

Yay just finished talking to Nancy and she is ok...her internet is out though.
Becca's Fine Art my blog
  #194   Report Bad Post  
Old 04-07-2012, 09:28 PM
A Local Legend

Whew! I wouldn't have been so worried if she hadn't mentioned not feeling well.

I hope you chewed her out for not answering her phone!

Today was gorgeous, spent the day doing a little landscaping around the fountain and planted the garden this afternoon. Pix manana whene the plants have gotten over the shock of being planted.
  #195   Report Bad Post  
Old 04-07-2012, 09:38 PM
WC! Guide
?????

Hails from United States

Marcia, I know about Nancy...her land phone is out too...I finally reached her on her cell..

It sounds like you had a wonderful day...yay for that.
Becca's Fine Art my blog