WetCanvas
Home Member Services Content Areas Tools Info Center WC Partners Shop Help
Channels:
Search for:
in:

Welcome to the WetCanvas forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit our help center.

Go Back   WetCanvas > The Art Business Center > General Art Business > Internet Sales Strategies
User Name
Password
Register Mark Forums Read

Salute to our Partners
WC! Sponsors

Our Sponsors

#1   Report Bad Post  
Old 08-16-2019, 04:48 AM

Hails from United Kingdom
Where to sell?

Hi all,
Iím an artist from the uk and fairly new to selling/advertising my work. Iíve only sold a couple of my pieces (through Instagram). I currently have an instagram and Facebook page and a website with a shop on it where people can buy my work. but i was just wondering if there were any other places I could/should be advertising and selling my work? ...even places that are good for a little exposure to get people to see (and hopefully buy) my work?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thankyou
Sam
  #2   Report Bad Post  
Old 08-19-2019, 05:50 AM
Manila

Hails from Philippines
Re: Where to sell?

Hello!

Congratulations on your sales! And yes, there are a lot of platforms online where you can advertise your work. We live in modern times, and we are now in the era of self-publishing. Thanks to the internet and the advancement of technology, it is now possible (and very advisable!) to self-publish. If you donít get yourself out there and create your own platform of marketing in arts, youíre missing out on a lot of great business and personal opportunities.

This article that talks about Marketing in Arts, specifically, helped me jumpstart my career. Check it out for yourself, and hopefully it can help you get more exposure for your art
  #3   Report Bad Post  
Old 08-20-2019, 04:22 AM

Hails from United Kingdom
Re: Where to sell?

Thankyou! Very helpful article 😊