WetCanvas
Home Member Services Content Areas Tools Info Center WC Partners Shop Help
Channels:
Search for:
in:

Welcome to the WetCanvas forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit our help center.

Go Back   WetCanvas > Explore Media > Airbrush
User Name
Password
Register Mark Forums Read

Salute to our Partners
WC! Sponsors

View Poll Results: What type/brand of airbrush do you use?
Aztek 35 5.46%
Badger 120 18.72%
Iwata 346 53.98%
Thayer & Chandler 31 4.84%
Paasche 162 25.27%
Sotar 6 0.94%
Other 140 21.84%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 641. You may not vote on this poll

Our Sponsors

#151   Report Bad Post  
Old 04-05-2019, 10:29 AM

Re: Airbrush Poll

Iwata eclipse all day.. Those things are bulletproof! I’ve switched from automotive paint to water base (of course after a thorough cleaning) without fail. Forgotten to clean it and after a good soak and run through it works like a dream again..Of course for finer illlustrator art the HP is going to be a better choice but have found that airbrush, although not as resilient to all mediums, can be just as reliable.
Before I was on team Iwata had a pacche and a badger.. The badger was junk after two uses.. The pace fared better but didn’t like how I had to switch out needles and tips for large, medium, or fine line painting.. That was the first thing that impressed me about Iwata was the large “range” the trigger had..
  #152   Report Bad Post  
Old 05-04-2019, 04:00 PM

Re: Airbrush Poll

I recently took up airbrushing again. Before I owned a Badger Cressendo and Sotar 20/20. No longer have those. I now have (from using Badger) - Iwata a HP C+, & HP B+ which I find much easier to use and much better. If I feel the need will get a CM B, but not anytime soon have other things that get in the way.