Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    libra

I love these flowers, they are so bold and colorful. This was done in prisma colored pencil on Stonehenge paper. It measures 11″x13″.

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Joan

Beautiful colorful daisies, Joan, some of my favorites. Don’t you love working on Stonehenge paper?

Kay

Moderator: Watermedia, Mixed Media, Abstract/Contemporary

Lovely work, Joan!

Christel

Triduana

Lovely arrangement, lovely colours. :)

Kay D - Edinburgh, Scotland

So long, and thanks ...

libra

Thank you all for your nice comments! Kay, I do like stonehenge paper, it’s thick and smooth, but not too smooth.

Beautiful work Joan!
                If you enjoy painting daisy type flowers, have thought of entering our Plant Parades? KreativeK is Hosting this month of June and the Theme is the daisy type flowers of Coneflowers and Rudbeckias. Our Plant Parade Challenges are always a Sticky at the top of the Forum Page and entries for the Challenge don’t have to be posted until the 25th of the month. Have a look and see what you think. :thumbsup:

Moderator: Animal & Wildlife, Floral & Botanical, Watermedia

libra

Thank you everyone who commented. Vivien, I will have to check that out. Thanks for the mention.

Green Ink

Beautiful work

"An artist must have the freedom to create"
                        Edward Weston

My Facebook Art Page

Lovely grouping of the gerberas Joan – very nicely drawn too ………. and yes, please do join us for the Plant Parade – reveal date for all works is 25th to end of month.:)

Cheers, Maureen

Forum projects: Plant Parade projects in the Florals/Botanicals forum , WDE in the All Media Art Events , Different Strokes in Acrylics forum .

Green Ink

Beautiful colorful daisies, Joan, some of my favorites. Don’t you love working on Stonehenge paper?

What is Stonehenge paper?

Edward Weston

My Facebook Art Page

Retiree

So pretty!

libra

Green Ink, stonehenge paper is a brand of paper, just like strathmore paper. I prefer it for drawing in graphite and colored pencil.

Green Ink

Green Ink, stonehenge paper is a brand of paper, just like strathmore paper. I prefer it for drawing in graphite and colored pencil.

I don’t know what Strathmore paper is either lol. I’m quite out of the loop…

Edward Weston

My Facebook Art Page

libra

I see you are from North East England so no wonder names don’t mean anything to you. Here are brief specs for paper. It is white, 100% cotton, 250 gsm and acid free. Hopefully you can match that up with something there.

Green Ink

I see you are from North East England so no wonder names don’t mean anything to you. Here are brief specs for paper. It is white, 100% cotton, 250 gsm and acid free. Hopefully you can match that up with something there.

Ah yes I googled it. Looks expensive lol

Edward Weston

My Facebook Art Page

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.