Home Forums Explore Media Oil Painting Oil Painting – Hall of Fame Welcome to as What’s on Your Easel… October 2016

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 75 total)
  • Author
    !becca

Welcome to WOYE October 2016…Post your works in progress here so long as they are in oils…everyone is welcome!!!:wave:

for a more complete critique post in the main forum

Becca “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined.” ........ “Not till we are completely lost or turned around... do we begin to find ourselves.” ........ “All good things are wild and free.” ........ “This world is but a canvas for our imagination.” ...... "Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake.” Henry David Thoreau
        Becca's Fine Art

ripsnorta

Continued to work on this still life. Suggestions welcome.

It does appear a bit blurry here. That might be due to the camera (iPhone SE) and light level. Next time I’ll use a different camera.

Cheers, John :)

Michaelshane

It’s in a frame but not finished….

Someday everything is going to be different,when I paint my masterpiece.
                Bob Dylan.

Michaelshane

This is getting really stupid.Im having a hard time uploading pictures.

Bob Dylan.

Dan-007

pic is bad, too tired to take another picture

bgviper

quick study – some twigs i picked up from a stroll in a park

pumpkin :thumbsup:

"If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, infinite" - Baldur

Dan-007

layer 12

mtpalms

Dan, you are on a roll! Beautiful animals.

bgviper, nice still lifes. I like the shadows from the twig.

New link to my latest work.[/url]
                                    "The Tomb of the Unknown Soldier they dug on hallowed ground
                                    But the tomb of the unknown artist is nowhere to be found."

Dan-007

the right picture

mtpalms

:thumbsup:

NancyMP

Oh, Dan! I love both the horse and the tiger! You do such beautiful work!

Micheal, it may be in a frame and unfinished, but I like the looseness of the pose as it is.

Here’s my almost done “The Last Mermaid.” now I need to look up what mermaid scales look like so I can invent some possibly “realistic” scales to be falling off her legs. I’m torn between making silver scales or gold scales. Maybe both?

Nancy http://nancyparkfineart.com
                                                All human beings are dream beings. Dreaming ties all mankind together. - Jack Kerouac

mtpalms

Greenish-gold? Love her!

Michaelshane

Gold leaf.

Bob Dylan.

DeltaQueen2

This is a work-in-progress. I’m going to add kites in the air. The figures running in the foreground are flying kites. (I’ll add more to flesh out those figures too.) The skyline is Austin, TX.

NancyMP

“The Last Mermaid”

Nancy http://nancyparkfineart.com
                                                                All human beings are dream beings. Dreaming ties all mankind together. - Jack Kerouac

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 75 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.