Home Forums The Think Tank Creativity Creative Challenges

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mike L

I was thinking about the monthly challenges in many of the other sub-forums and wondered if this forum could offer a monthly challenge for boosting the creative juices. Not just oils or wood or miniatures, but something any artist could use to get going.

Something as simple as offering a random topic and letting the artists do what they do best – create, in any medium desired, something related to the topic and then share the creation with the rest of us. Just like the other monthly challenges.

Just a thought. Any comments or suggestions concerning it?

Practice religion freely and freedom religiously.

It’s a good idea and could be applied to the Composition and Design forum. Both of these forums could do with a boost of activity. I’ll check if I have any creative activities to post.

It is only on a basis of knowledge that we can become free to compose naturally. -- Bernard Dunstan
        blog.jlk.net

Trish

I like the idea too. I used to come here years ago, and I’ve been sorry to see the Creativity forum become so inactive.

-Trish

Mike L

OK, then. Unless someone else wants to do it I’ll post a challenge thread similar to the monthly challenges in other sub forums on 1/1/20.

Or, depending on how much I revel the night before, 1/2/20. :lol: :lol:

Practice religion freely and freedom religiously.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.