Home Forums Explore Media Photography The Darkroom Nose Prints On The Windowpane

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Irishwhistler

[ATTACH]864317[/ATTACH]
        NOSE PRINTS ON THE WINDOWPANE ~ We learn to tolerate them, yet we long for them once they are gone.

Mike ☘️🇮🇪🇺🇸

Dick

Absolute truth! My car back seat is full of dog hair and nose prints on the windows. Too bad if anyone doesn’t like it, they can find another ride. Love my golden and your photo.

Dick Hutchings
            Daniel Smith Essential 6 colors and Arches 140#

Irishwhistler

Absolute truth! My car back seat is full of dog hair and nose prints on the windows. Too bad if anyone doesn’t like it, they can find another ride. Love my golden and your photo.

Thank you Dick.:thumbsup:

Mike ☘️🇮🇪🇺🇸

Great natural window lighting on Mac’s face. I just watched the movie, “A Dog’s Purpose”. I think you all would enjoy it. It touches the heart just like this photo touches mine.

Photography is the art of observation. It has little to to with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them. Elliott Erwitt
                Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II, Zuiko 14-150 mm zoom, Zuiko 2.8 60mm macro, Sigma 2.8 Fish Eye. Nikon D5100

Irishwhistler

Great natural window lighting on Mac’s face. I just watched the movie, “A Dog’s Purpose”. I think you all would enjoy it. It touches the heart just like this photo touches mine.

THANKS LORELL.:thumbsup:

Mikey ☘️🇮🇪🇺🇸

Dreamin

Nice! This is what a sad dog looks like when his best forever friend leaves him home…..;) Waiting for their return. I have cat and nose prints on all my windows. Wooden floors with worn out surfaces and dog and cat hair everywhere. Love my constant companions!! (More than some people I know )

Natalie

Irishwhistler

Nice! This is what a sad dog looks like when his best forever friend leaves him home…..;) Waiting for their return. I have cat and nose prints on all my windows. Wooden floors with worn out surfaces and dog and cat hair everywhere. Love my constant companions!! (More than some people I know )

Natalie,
                            I understand completely.:thumbsup:

Mikey ☘️🇮🇪🇺🇸

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.