Home Forums Explore Media Woodcraft Miniature Easel

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I usually post on Wet Canvas, but I have to share my latest miniature I made that should appeal to everyone on this site.

It is a miniature painters easel. I just finished it tonight. The top of the easel is adjustable and slides down to hold the canvas. It stands 6 inches tall. I designed and cut it on the Cricut Maker out of 1/16th inch bass wood.

Enjoy!

MY FACEBOOK PAGE
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge."- Einstein

Very cool. I made one similar to this but it was full size. Miniature is a lot more interesting.

That’s amazing Nancy, so precise. I think you meant you usually post on your Facebook page.

Doug

We must leave our mark on this world

Doug, You are right. It was late at night.

MY FACEBOOK PAGE

Ken, I got back into miniatures five years ago. At Christmas, I bought a Cricut Maker which cuts wood. It has opened a whole new world to me. Click on the link in my signature to get to my site.

MY FACEBOOK PAGE

Hi Nancy. I like your living room but I sort of wonder if you are only about 4″ tall. Of course, you don’t do much damage to the environment at that size and property is reasonably inexpensive …. groceries should be almost free so I can see many advantages. On the other hand, big city driving and gridlock could be major problems … I suppose there is really no such thing as a free meal. :lol:

Jon

Now all you need is a miniature painting to place on the easel. :)

That’s amazing! I love it.

The Purple Dog Painting Blog
        Find me on Instagram
        Find me on Facebook

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.