Home Forums The Town Center All Media Art Events WDE 15th March: The Unicorn Puzzle

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    123harry

Another digital sketch. I’ve used two very handy facilities available in Procreate. one is the ability to copy colours from a reference. The other is the straight line facility.
        This is how I think unicorns would tackle Mr. Rubik’s progeny.

Unicorn Puzzle
        freehand digital sketch in Procreate

C&C always welcome.
        Instagram harry.hamill

SAndypp

Ahhhh I see, yes I was going to say wow how did you get all the colours etc. works really well with the unicorns. I’ve liked everything you’re producing this week. :thumbsup:

BUN201

Those are two cool features and you’ve used them very well here. My grand daughter’s favorite thing – unicorns. :)

Bunny

http://bunnygriffeth.com

tyree

very delightful !!!
                    tyree:)

'art is the most intense mode of individualism that the world has known'.....oscar wilde

Rundun

So well done Imelda

ConnieT

Really fun, Harry. All those colors are exciting, and the idea of unicorns leaping over the Rubik puzzlers is great. You are doing wonderful things with Procreate.

ConnieT[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]

In a world where you can be anything... be kind. :heart:

Loads of fun with this! Spectacular!

Kay

Moderator: Watermedia, Mixed Media, Abstract/Contemporary

eyepaint

So much fun!

But if the unicorns are jumping over the puzzles, are the cows still jumping over the moon? Where do the sheep jump? So many questions!!

-- EP Moderator for:
                                All Media Art Events, Artwork From Life, Art Journals

crispur2005

Yummy unicorns and those maddening puzzles make a fantasmicorical combo. Love it.

Christine :wave:

Love this combo – and I think I must get Procreate too (the tablet version of ArtRage doesn’t have the ruler facility):(

Unicorns are everywhere!:lol:

Cheers, Maureen

Forum projects: Plant Parade projects in the Florals/Botanicals forum , WDE in the All Media Art Events , Different Strokes in Acrylics forum .

123harry

I’m intending to give ArtRage another go. All these programs have their good features.
                                        Thanks for the typo correction in the title! I don’t think unOcorn would catch on, though it has its charms……

C&C always welcome.
                                        Instagram harry.hamill

artastic

I cant ecven imagine how this is done, magical

C&C always welcome -Bonnie-
                                            http://s3.amazonaws.com/wetcanvas-hdc/Community/images/04-Jan-2017/104250-banner.jpg

“It’s possible to have an awesome life, but it’s up to ourselves to do it.” Weekly Drawing Event, Want to host a WDE? Hosts needed starting now.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.