Home Forums Explore Subjects Marine Art Morning Surf

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    baudolino

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] 16 by 20, oil on canvas.

I am a about to give up. Every time I post I get kicked out. My message disappears and I have to log in again. Only way to go around it is to type somewhere else and then copy paste. Frustrating!!!
        [/FONT]
        [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
        [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Alex[/FONT]
        [/FONT]

[/FONT]

tmwilliams

Well – I’m glad you succeeded. This looks great!

vegaskip

Beautifully painted sea. Please forgive me for not commenting very often, but I’m not really ‘into’ waves and parts there off. I know how difficult the subject is and you always do an excellent job. May be from spending long hours looking at empty ocean!.
                Jim

EricTViking

Beautiful as always :)

baudolino

Thank a lot guys for your kind comments! And Jim special thanks to you and please no need to apologize. I know and I do apologize for not commenting on your excellent work much. I always look at your paintings with great interest and wish I was 1% as productive :)

Alex

P.S. I just noticed how off the horizon line is! oops. Will have to take another shot of the painting,

sea dangler

Lovely painting Alex,I was going to mention the horizon line,but you beat me to it!.
                            Dave

Lea51

You did such beautiful work with the foam patterns! And the light through the wave is great!

Lea

...to glorify God in my own small way by trying to show the beauty He created.
                                Check out my web site!

FloatingDove

Don’t give up posting, I will have a fit if I cannot view your EXCELLENT paintings. You may want to clear your cache, close all open apps, if on a computer check your virus software settings, every now and then shut down and do a forced reset if on a tablet. Hoping you post learning videos soon. I will be your number one fan.

Your painting looks so real and very well done, it looks so difficult to achieve that mastery.

My cat is the inspiration for my paintings. Cassandra is in all my paintings, as she wants to live in a better world. She and millions of her feline family are suffering silently needlessly. https://www.facebook.com/OilPaintingsofCatDreams/

Such Excellent Work!

~JMW~

Is the photo/ camera tilted? the horizon isn’t level..

Log in issue —Did anything change on your device or system, browser??
                                        What browser /system do you use?

~Joy~

This is really beautiful!!!

I have tried uploading photos but am unable to reduce size enough to do so. Used to be able to on iPad mini, but can’t on iPad Air. Crazy

baudolino

Thank you all very much for your kind comments! And yes the camera was tilted , oops, sorry.

Alex

jonc50

I am a about to give up. Every time I post I get kicked out. My message disappears and I have to log in again. Only way to go around it is to type somewhere else and then copy paste. Frustrating!!!

I’ve been having the same problem for about a month now…so I just leave it logged in when I’m in…instead of logging out each time. Don’t know if it’s fixed or not but it seems to keep it under control if I just leave it logged in.

Nice work on the painting!

Garland

Please post more of your marine work and any WIP.
                                                    please

One thing for sure in this life, once we get there, well here we are and now what?
                                                    My latest thread is
                                                    notta WIP, but a study and request for planning help

vhere
                                                      Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.