WetCanvas
Home Member Services Content Areas Tools Info Center WC Partners Shop Help
Channels:
Search for:
in:

Welcome to the WetCanvas forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit our help center.

Go Back   WetCanvas > Explore Subjects > Figure, The
User Name
Password
Register Mark Forums Read

Salute to our Partners
WC! Sponsors

Our Sponsors

#1   Report Bad Post  
Old 04-06-2012, 08:56 PM
A WC! Legend

Hails from Australia
Use to denote nudity/mature subject matter Rosebuds , Rain and Lots of Life Drawing and then Some ..

Nightly
You call me to the site of a great divide
It always seems
You can't be turnin' round once you choose to ride
That's how it seems

Do you recall
Dancing as a child like a figurine?
With your deep soul
Fingering your mouth in the moonbeams

You know it's alright now
I'll keep you rosebud of the morn
And all residue

So keep rolling forward , ~i play this alot on my Ipod , and in my head I keep thinking Im taking one step back for every two steps forward I make along the way ...

Heres A mIXED UP lOT OF sOME Tutored stuff and some Not , Ill let you be the decider of what is which and really I am just happy to get to draw from Life , Im making some great mates here , I have a Tale to tell well its no tale its my Life , my mate Marky was like wanta come to Ld, theres this really cool place down in the Fortitude Valley ~china town...here in Brissy and well I got to school he was going to drive me as I dont know the way there and well traffic was a bitch and it was raining and I was late getting there for him to take me , and I got out of the car walked into school and Ryan my teach said Marks left , my heart sank , and then Ry suggested he would show me how to get there .. my god to cut along story short , No way would I have got there and my car is like freaking New and the nav man I do not know how to work at the best of times but there us in the car me n Ry trying to work it out and the next min this knock on my car window in the pouring rain , its Mark , he looks at me and shouts come on what are u waiting for ~ .....He come back for me ((clap))) ....isnt that dam sweet...I asked him why and he said I would hate to think someone would promise me and then not take me to lifedrawing ... so we jumped in the car and drove like the bejezzers to get there and well city driving is kinda fast~ish but then he pulls into this really old wonderful Church and drives around the back of it and then it takes us down some winding little woods to this little Old wooden Shed and I kid you not it was Like being in a harry Potter movie ... we got out and he pulls the curtain across this huge barn door and there is this Gorgeous Model sitting propped up on this peddlestill all beautifully lite from above and I looked at him and this huge))) I mean freaking huge Smile rose from my Face , I thought Dam this is wild !... its one of those moments in my Life I will never forget, how could I ... cheers to you all

#2   Report Bad Post  
Old 04-06-2012, 09:10 PM
A WC! Legend

Hails from Australia
Use to denote nudity/mature subject matter Re: Rosebuds , Rain and Lots of Life Drawing and then Some ..

More on my Long pose drawing

#3   Report Bad Post  
Old 04-06-2012, 09:49 PM
south coast Australia

Hails from Australia
Re: Rosebuds , Rain and Lots of Life Drawing and then Some ..

Wow- what an adventurous life you lead, Miss S! Thanks for showing us what you are up to- I enjoyed the tour very much!

#4   Report Bad Post  
Old 04-06-2012, 10:53 PM
The Left Coast

Hails from United States
Use to denote nudity/mature subject matter Re: Rosebuds , Rain and Lots of Life Drawing and then Some ..

A great story and great to see your works here as well! That sounds like a great place to draw !!

I know all this hard work and effort is leading you up and up - it is so clear in these works - good on you Miss H!

Happy Easter ! -Kevin
http://www.tumblr.com/blog/kevinwueste

Last edited by kevinwueste : 04-07-2012 at 12:14 PM.
  #5   Report Bad Post  
Old 04-07-2012, 09:14 AM
Immortalized

Hey, You are definitely luvin art, ha! I am happy for you!
  #6   Report Bad Post  
Old 04-07-2012, 11:36 AM
A WC! Legend

Hails from Tuvalu

Some good solid drawing here Sandra
  #7   Report Bad Post  
Old 04-07-2012, 12:33 PM
WC! Guide
Ontario

Hails from Canada

Sandra -- I do agree -- you are leading an interesting life these days, AND very artsy. Your work is growing in great leaps and bounds. I can see you are working hard. Good for you!
  #8   Report Bad Post  
Old 04-07-2012, 03:11 PM
WC! Guide
near Auvers sur Oise

Hails from France

Hi Miss I haven't check here in a long time .youre doing very well I love number 6 as it is keep on doing the good job and enjoy
Robert

Robert loves arts animals and CATS...
  #9   Report Bad Post  
Old 04-07-2012, 05:25 PM
Surrey, UK

Hails from United Kingdom

Great structure to these Sandra. I particularly like the last long pose.

Blog Gallery
  #10   Report Bad Post  
Old 04-08-2012, 12:50 PM
A Local Legend
San Diego, California

Hails from India

Holy smokes! What a cool development with that last long pose. Terrific sculpting of the forms. Does the lady have some backsupport at all ( doesn't look like she has one )? Must be so tough to hold that pose!
  #11   Report Bad Post  
Old 04-08-2012, 02:15 PM
A Local Legend
Arizona

Hails from United States

I'm off in the caribbean, and just quikly checking here. My lady its all so good Im lovin it .
  #12   Report Bad Post  
Old 04-08-2012, 06:07 PM
A WC! Legend

Hails from Australia

Quote:
adventurous life you lead, Miss S!

Cheers sweet Beth, but Like I said Bethy parking is a bitch in the city , hate it with a vengence thats the flip side I guess to get to draw ...

Blowing Five Kisses back to u Mister K for the five thumbs up;-) ..yes a fab place to draw you would Love it , yes this is hard and frustrating as Im sure you know from experience , but I know when I look at say ohhh the Likes of ur wonderful self , well your one the most inspiring men to me ' well me Dad comes first , but yeah you are Gracious of heart Groovy Guy to me .... Bounce it hard !!!

Quote:
Hey, You are definitely luvin art, ha! I am happy for you!

Yes I am Lovin it all Wands, but I miss home , ALOT ... Im am pleased to read your happiness for me ,~humbled by that

Thankyou Trev....Im trying ~its really all we can do right ?!

Hey Laurie u doll ... Im the Leaps and bounds Girl ... its my nature ...fingerscrossed

Wow Robert Nice to say Hia ... Im suprized you like no 6 its like got heaps of probs going on with it ... but if I had realized what I was doing that day Id have not made the body so long and not made her look so flipping hairy ... lol I had a bad bad day that day ... crickey shot me !!! but still I show em for what they are bad n good at least its all Life and that is what counts to me

Last edited by lovin art : 04-08-2012 at 06:25 PM.
  #13   Report Bad Post  
Old 04-08-2012, 06:23 PM
A WC! Legend

Hails from Australia

Thankyou Nate ... I like you see the structured drawing in that long one

Quote:
Holy smokes!

Cheers Kiran , Holy Undies I say ' and I only wear them on Sundays ( lame joke there ) ha ' i am blonde and quite funny when its really called for or so Im told sometimes ...Nope no back support and well most of the models at school come from a model agency here so they have some great figures to draw and very toned , under the Lights some are well almost like flayed figures .. or is that Im just seeing Oh so much more then I ever did .... yeah thats it ... but nice you see my huge improvment ... Im changing as we speak ...

Carol .... can I COME TOO ...man Im so going to take a cruise one day ... hope your drawing all the people on the ship well I would be ... we want Pics Please .. love ya miss ya