Originally Posted by DK.Alice
** The oil-lubricated pump system is heat-efficient.
** Low-Cost Parts of this compressor.
** Built-in quick coupler for convenient air hose connection.
** It has the Rubber foot stabilizers to reduce vibration.
** Oil level indicator for easy oil management.
** Handle and wheels for easy transport.
** Easy replacement parts and all device of the compressor are available
at your fingertips.
** Best Portable air compressor.
Mnn not any compressor is suitable for airbrush use.
1) oil contaminate your paints.
2) Normally AB compressors don't need replacement parts
3) Rubbers also come in small applications, they reduce vibration
4) Dry compressors are suited for AB painting, Art media like acrylics have issues when oil is present.
5) AB compressors are under 10kg, you don't need any wheels.
6) same as 2. But they are also available
7) I assume you can not use it inside your house (studio) without having high noise levels. AB compressors are suitable to use them indoors. They make some noise, but not even close to 85dB or constant. They just fill the tank at a pressure when necessary. The tank allows you to have constant pressure. Of course you can not drive power tools with this compressor.