WetCanvas
Home Member Services Content Areas Tools Info Center WC Partners Shop Help
Channels:
Search for:
in:

Welcome to the WetCanvas forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit our help center.

Go Back   WetCanvas > Explore Subjects > Artwork from Life
User Name
Password
Register Mark Forums Read

Salute to our Partners
WC! Sponsors

Our Sponsors

#91   Report Bad Post  
Old 01-31-2012, 09:32 AM
A Local Legend
Bastrop, Texas

Hails from United States
Re: Scavenger Hunt#254 -- Jan 22-30, 2012

Well, you know me, always late. Here is my last that I finished early yesterday when I was having my rice cake, peanut butter, cream cheese and blueberries. I thought I had posted it when I added the red marks testing a pen. Sigh....

Number 6, fruit - blueberries and Number 7, watch

Aww, Bonnie thanks for the lovely mug. Very cool and colorful! And something good for a snack. Love the watercolors. The memorial flowers are beautiful.

"J" thanks for your mugs, too. Like that purple one.

Thanks again, Ai, for the fun and entertainment/tour.
Winston Churchill
  #92   Report Bad Post  
Old 01-31-2012, 12:00 PM
A WC! Legend
france

Hails from United Kingdom

Joan - what tidy clothes, and love the interesting ceramic 'thing', what is it? love yer spotty frog, The trowel looks like a trusty old friend, and sweet pic, all fab...
Irwin - cool kit, guess yer an air traffic controller. Her majesty looks a bit how I feel at the mo, a little of colour but you have definitely caught her resemblance, ....
Paul - mm mm banana choc chip muffin, sounds pretty good t' me, followed by fruit and a glass of cabernet sauvingnon, very healthy . Nice pot plant and bin too...
Ai - I have a box of about 20 ceramic thimbles I found in my sisters garden. Complex wheels eye thingy, Iris looks lovely. Wonderful fun the bike tour, lots of action sketches, you are brave to try and mix the two, I'm not surprised you were interviewed. Some wonderfully sketch-able old buildings there. Super selection of helmets...
Kivrin - yer bananas in the bowl are well drawn...
Annie, love that squash, super subject. I love gardening too, and grew what I thought were butternut squashes this year. They turned out to be whopping bottle shaped gourds which we were advised not to eat as they might be poisonous. While we were out some friends popped in and helped themselves to the squashes that I'd piled by the compost heap. They only told us that they'd eaten them when we next bumped into them . Thank goodness they weren't poisonous. We rescued the others and tried them too, they made ok soup, but not as nice as butternuts. I have a couple stored, will try and remember to photograph them) - and yep, did the cross hatching on the shirt in watercolour ...
Lyn - lovely sketches, especially the cup...
Vivian - super still life, lovely work on the plant in the bottle, and love that blue kitty...
Jeanne - fab lot of work, super sketch of the cup, the plants are cool and the veg really neat. Already commented on yer fantastic still life set up somewhere else, brillo. Well done on all...
Jo - well done on all yer transparent bits, bottles and glass and plakky bags are so challenging. Nice watch and yum to yer blueberry snack, the red pen squiggles are an extra treat ...
Bonnie - nice veggies, cool glass and love that lil pink snowflake topped pot. lovely special flowers. Good work on the mugs and everything...
...hope I didn't miss anyone. Chow fer now
  #93   Report Bad Post  
Old 01-31-2012, 02:20 PM
A WC! Legend
Long Island

Hails from United States

Bonnie - Nice arrangement and good sketch of it.

Paul - Thanks.