Home Forums Explore Media Colored Pencil Husky

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi everyone,

I’m currently working on this drawing of a Husky for my friend, and I need some motivation to work on it :lol:

It’s my first time attempting to use prismas in a long time.

Tell me what you think so far!

ZyadMohamed

Its looking great so far. Im definitely looking forward to it, and so is your friend.

Pingpongfan

The eyes are beautiful. Your work is so good, I know it will be stunning when done. I’m looking forward to the next WIP.
            Vena

anniecanjump

It is looking fabulous. What paper are you using?

Peggy
                My goal in life is to be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.

http://petportraitsbypeggy.weebly.com/

KaySilver

It’s looking fab so far – you’ve captured the distinctive ice-blue eyes nicely.

I get that problem with lack-of-motivation quite often. I find it helps to decide I’ll work on it just for 10 minutes (minimum commitment required). I usually find that once I’ve sat down and started, I slip back into it and end up doing 30 minutes or more. I can’t always make myself even do the 10 minutes, but sometimes it works!

rafaartstudio

:heart: Those icy blue eyes captured my attention, contrast over toned paper (right?), before I read your post. Following :wink2:!

ocmd123

Huskies are my favorite breed! We had one years ago, and currently have a Lab/Husky mix. They are goofy and high maintenance, but such loyal companions. They keep life interesting, for sure! This guy looks good so far. :)

ELAINE~ Moderator-Colored Pencil Forum ~ [FONT=Times New Roman]New to the forum? Visit the Welcome Thread ~ [FONT=Times New Roman]New to CP? Check out the CP Libray Index for information about about pencils, paper, sharpeners.[FONT=Times New Roman]
                            Instagram

Save

Boafamily

Just from this post I know this is going to be awesome…love the eyes.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.