Home Forums The Art Business Center General Art Business Commission and original set up for socials

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    axel9546

Hi guys how do i let my supporters know i sell originals and do custom commissions?
        I mainly use instagram, how i could set it up?

Use Her Name

Something Original? Artists are supposed to be thinkers, not “rule followers” so you need to dig deep in your brain for some original idea.

No longer a member of WC. Bye.

Harold Roth

You can just say so on the little blurb that Instagram allows you to have on your profile page. Also put a link on your profile page to your art site. The regular Instagram posts do not allow for a live link.

Also, whenever you post a work in progress or whatever, say whether it is an original or a commission, and mention that you do commissions and for them to contact you through the link on your profile page.

cuttineagle

I was trying to lookat your instagram account…and could not see any photos of your art in your posts……..did that happen recently or it shows up like that only to me? I am curious because the same thing happened to my posts today as well, all 104 of them!

[FONT=Georgia]Do what you love to do........because that`s what you do best!

Robin

Something Original? Artists are [COLOR=”Red]supposed to be[/COLOR] thinkers, not “rule followers” so you need to dig deep in your brain for some original idea.

Oxymoron.
                        :cat:

Robin

DaveCrow

I would mention in your captions that you sell originals and take commissions. When you post an original for sale just state that it is an original for sale.

Put the selling contact info in your profile.

"Let the paint be paint" --John Marin

Harold Roth

I was trying to lookat your instagram account…and could not see any photos of your art in your posts……..did that happen recently or it shows up like that only to me? I am curious because the same thing happened to my posts today as well, all 104 of them!

There has been an outage on Instagram and Facebook re images for the past day or so. I tried posting a work in progress on FB yesterday and the image wouldn’t load. Looks like the outage is over now.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.