Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Dcam

Yorky: I sent you a PM on this: My threads were not showing up in my profile
        (sorry no matches found). This was on firefox browser. So I tried Chrome and they did show, but today neither browser shows my threads.
        BUT…….on the other computers in my home there is no problem. The threads show.
        Have any of you encountered this? My threads are valuable for helping beginners and referring to styles etc.
        Derek

Jon

For me, this phenomenon of “no matches” happens sporadically no matter what browser I use.

*You can use Google Advanced Search to help you locate topics of interest or your own posts on WC by simply entering WetCanvas in the blank asking for a domain name

Dcam

I use Google Advanced Search all the time for wetcanvas searches with wetcanvas.com in the domain box. The advantage is it can search for 3 letter words such as ink, pen etc which the wetcanvas search can’t do,

Doug

We must leave our mark on this world

Dcam
                    jonc50

I’ve been having a similar problem since around Christmas. Since that time, I’ve lost the option to view my particular posts in the various channels without searching for them by going through the pages that have been filled by the continuing works which begin on page one.
                        When I try to view them, they are not listed as being available with this “site message”.

Site message: “Sorry-No matches. Please try some different terms”.

So I can dig through the pages in the various forums and they are still on whatever forum they were in originally, but they don’t give the previous option of all posts that I have made all in one place.

I’m not sure if this can be sorted out but if I can get any help, I would appreciate it. I’m not sure what “different terms” to use. Thanks in advance.

I wonder if it is a combination of system and browser? What setup are you using?

Doug

Delb0y

It’s hit and miss whether when I hit New Posts I see a nice long list or a message saying no matches. I’m using Chrome on Windows 8 but I had the same issues on Windows 10 on my last PC.

Derek

55elena13

I encounter the same problem: No matches when I search My threads or posts. I sent a PM to a moderator today, but I want to write to the site administrator, and I didn’t find any link to contact him.
                                Everything was all right some time and then something strange blocked me.
                                I hope we can find an answer to this matter.
                                Thank you Tania

55elena13

I encounter the same problem: No matches when I search My threads or posts. I sent a PM to a moderator today, but I want to write to the site administrator, and I didn’t find any link to contact him.
                                    Everything was all right some time and then something strange blocked me.
                                    I hope we can find an answer to this matter.
                                    Thank you Tania

Tania, this is cropping up recently. I suspect it is due to a browser update. What PC and browser are you using?

A way of finding your posts is to use the global Search link at the top of the page next to “Calendars”. Just put your username in the box, select find all posts or find all threads and click search.

Doug

55elena13

Yorky, I use Windows 10 and Mozilla. Maybe an update is the cause of this problem. I’ll try as you wrote to me.
                                        Thank you

That’s the setup I have.

Do you run a popup killer or some other software which may prevent the link from working?

Doug

55elena13

I don’t use a software that you mentioned, the link for searching threads and posts for any other user is all right. Maybe I have a clone of this webpage, I don’t know how it works, I’ll contact my internet provider.
                                            Thank you for your answer.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.