Home Forums Explore Subjects Miniature Art New to this thread

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    floblue

Hi, I am new to this thread. I have been doing miniature paintings on and off for the last year and giving them away on birthdays instead of cards. I am so exited to be here.

kailavmp

Welcome and feel free to share your art! :)

-Petra
            Beware: poor English skills are compensated by abundancy of words.
            Painting mostly animal ACEO/ATC and minis in watercolor, lurking around the miniature forums.
            Comments and critiques welcome and strongly appreciated, unless stated otherwise.

Floblue, welcome to you to WetCanvas and to this forum! Can’t wait to see your work.

Kay

Moderator: Watermedia, Mixed Media, Abstract/Contemporary

Ellen E

Yes, welcome, floblue. You’ve got a head start on me with doing miniature art works. I just started doing them this past week.

Hi, it’s nice to meet you! The Member FAQ’s in the new users forum have help for navigating the forums and how to’s on inserting images and such.

Let us know if you need any help. :)

The Purple Dog Painting Blog
                Find me on Instagram
                Find me on Facebook

Ellen E

Hi floblue. We’ve gotten acquainted through the exchange of miniature art, but I’ll welcome you here, too. This is a very friendly and welcoming place and I’m glad you’ve joined us. I hope it will be a long and happy friendship as we learn more and take part in activities. :)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.