Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    lisilk

20 X 24 torn and cut paper college portrait of my Bahamian friend Cynthia. Some bead work at the finish. Thanks for looking.

Cross posting in portraits.

Li

C & C Always Welcome My RIL Images My Art and Photos[/URL]

She never seemed shattered; to me, she was a breathtaking mosaic of the battles she had won. - Matt Baker
        laf.art

This is terrific

laf-art.com | Prints | FB[/U
            Instagram laf.abstracts

Cyndi L

Stunning, Li! I am jaw-dropped.

CaliAnn

This is amazing – beautiful!

eyepaint

Oooh!

-- EP Moderator for:
                        All Media Art Events, Artwork From Life, Art Journals

ladypainter

Wow this is awesome , incredible work. It must have take you a while to finish. I have seen this kind of collage doing flowers or a scene but to capture a person’s face and features is something else again. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Elinor:wave:
                            "keep your own time tickin"

lisilk

Thank you all for very generous comments. It was a labor of love and took forever but I learned a lot! This was my first collage portrait but now I want to do more.

Li

She never seemed shattered; to me, she was a breathtaking mosaic of the battles she had won. - Matt Baker

I hope you’ll do more as you’re a natural at it! I saw on FB where you sold it. Congrats!!!

Kay

Moderator: Watermedia, Mixed Media, Abstract/Contemporary

fullcirclenow

It’s amazing!

Dee Jarvis

lisilk

Thank you Dee and Kay. Kay- you’re right. It’s so fun but I need a lot more old magazines! lol

Li

mshaiku

Wow!

Stay inspired! Michelle

Always celebrate the small successes to build confidence for tackling life's bigger challenges. :thumbsup:

Eraethil

Beautiful – so much detail to discover after taking in the image as a whole!

[FONT=Century Gothic] [FONT=Century Gothic]Comments and critique actively sought and much appreciated! [/SIZE][/B]
                                                Rick. . . [/COLOR][/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. [/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. . [/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. . . [/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. . . [/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. . [/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. .[/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic] . [/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. . . [/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. . . [/COLOR]pigment storm fine art[FONT=Century Gothic] . . . watch the paint flow![/SIZE]

maryinasia

love this!!!!! wonderful!!!!

Queen Bee

Fabulous! I’m speechless.

Deborah(Queen Bee)
                                                        https://deborahcruce.artspan.com
                                                        http://beedazzlingphotography.smugmug.com
                                                        http://www.flickr.com/photos/beedazzlingdesigns/
                                                        http://s3.amazonaws.com/wetcanvas-hdc/Community/images/05-Jul-2006/48307-sig-Banner_for_wc_2.jpg

lisilk

Thank you so much Rick, Mary and Queen Bee. Much appreciated.

Li

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.